Cherry Tree Lane Reviews

• Aug 20, 2016

5.5/10 It was hard to understand what the characters were saying, and although the more intense stuff happened until the end it was too late to make up for a frustrating beginning. ~August 20, 2016~

• Dec 13, 2015

Like the vast majority of films that I watch, this one is well shot and acted, but has no point, no story, and no ending. I don't know what has happened to the art of filmmaking, but it's clear that most filmmakers have no interest in telling a story, or maybe no one has the ability to write a story. All they seem to want to do is make us sqirm for awhile, give us enough character development to make us want to know what happens, and then make us squirm more by having no ending. This movie is a waste of time. The one star is for technical prowess, but this does not a film make.

• May 03, 2015

When your film is a mere 80 minutes long, don't spend the first 5 focussing on a boiling pot with no dialogue whatsoever. Jesus...

• Jan 14, 2015

Although it is not subtle in its themes, the violence and abuse subjected to the home owners is depicted with a subtlety that does not lessen the impact. For a low-budget film this is a fine achievement.

• Aug 21, 2013

Creepy little thriller,..

Creepy little thriller,..

• Aug 18, 2013

This movie I had to use toothpicks to hold my eyelids up. Slow moving and friggen boring. Just a complete waste of time. My husband and I actually DID fall asleep 1/2 way through. BORING! BORING! BORING! Watch Hatchet III instead.

• Aug 16, 2013

A complete waste of time. Not scary, not intense, not even bloody interesting.

A complete waste of time. Not scary, not intense, not even bloody interesting.

• Jun 03, 2013

An incredibly dull British misfire.

An incredibly dull British misfire.

• Jun 01, 2013

Absolute load of crap. Violence with no actual story or resolution. Pointless.

Absolute load of crap. Violence with no actual story or resolution. Pointless.

• May 31, 2013

Funny Games without the tension or social critique....lame! While it is well-made, Cherry Tree Lane is a British home-invasion horror film that lacks any real teeth...