Chestnut: Hero of Central Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chestnut: Hero of Central Park Reviews

July 9, 2013
Cute unbelievable story, loved the dog and the kids performed well.
½ July 31, 2012
Sure it was cheesy, and had a weak plot, but it's happy go lucky warm feel kept you watching what would happen next even if predictable.
Chestnut is an endearing tale of love for ones bestfriend (there dog). It's amazing what great lengths people will go to keep a dog out of harms way, in return what strong loyal love a dog gives back. This movie touched my heart, and brought me to tears at times. It's moral lesson was homes is where you make it, and the love of a animal is forever.
February 16, 2012
this was sad chestnut was so cute when he was a puppy very basic dog movie abigail was so cute too
August 22, 2011
A cute and warm-loving movie about a Great Dane named Chestnut. Sadly the movie misses some of the cuteness/coolness like other dog movies /Marmaduke/Beverlyhills Chihuahua etc... but it's still sweet and with a nice story.
January 31, 2011
For what it was worth, it was entertaining and a bit sad at the end, but still a decent film.
November 28, 2010
aquele filme da sessão da tarde mesmo! :)
September 16, 2010
looks like a nice story
September 7, 2010
I love it its so cute
August 18, 2010
Will make you laugh and cry!
½ April 28, 2010
if you are a dog lover, you will like this movie, it had me laugh & cry alot.
December 27, 2009
This is without a doubt on my all time top five of the dummest movies I've EVER seen. But the kids liked it (which was probably its intention rather than to entertain an adult like me), hence one star.
½ December 10, 2009
I love U Chestnut :)
July 27, 2009
½ July 25, 2009
Abigail Breslin is ADORABLE in this movie... otherwise LAME, predictable and extremely unrealistic... so it's a perfect kids movie!
½ July 3, 2009
"Adorable.One of my favourite performances by Abigail Breslin."
½ June 8, 2009
dak abigail pun ade berlakon gak..kesahnya pasal dua beradik yatim piatu menjadi anak angkat kpd org kaya..dia bela seekor anjing tanpa pengetahuan parents diorg..huhu..;p
½ April 25, 2009
Chestnut is an adorable puppy when he was little and his new orphan girls love him so much. Abigail Breslin is getting big and I'm hoping I will see her more in other films as well.

Great Job guys of being in this lovely movie. :D
April 20, 2009
A pretty good movie. Puppy was adorable! Him and the kids were really good, It was funny.
½ April 4, 2009
Watched this with my daughter, so cute and heartwarming enjoyed it thoughly and Abigail Breslin was a delight as usual. Loved the dog he was great.
½ November 16, 2008
Cute dog and cute kids!!