Chestnut: Hero of Central Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chestnut: Hero of Central Park Reviews

November 14, 2008
both me and my daughter loved this family film
November 11, 2008
Such a cute movie! I love it! It's about a dog, 2 orphans and their journey through life with their new parents.
October 18, 2008
I cry every time !!!
September 20, 2008
this looks good. Abigail Breslin is in a lot of good movies. :)
August 21, 2008
Ya, i loved this movie so much, everyone is so lovely the full of family loves too :)
August 21, 2008
really a lovely and nice story...
August 20, 2008
Good movie...
About two girls who are in a Orphanage , They have found a dog that was almost hit by a car, and they rescued him and took him in the Orphanage and hid it from the sisters cause they don't allow then to have dogs. In a few days they where adopted and when they arrived to there new home which did not allow dogs to live there , and there new dad was allergic to animals with hair but also hid the dog from there new parents. A good movie for the kids or for the family to watch. I was impressed when i watched the movie with the kids and liked it really much.
½ August 16, 2008
A kid tear jerker. The dog gets stabbed. Is he gonna die!!?! Ok, it is a cute movie. But the scene where the dog sets out a trap for the burglers with string and oil diminishes the whole movie.
July 28, 2008
We loved this movie!!! Chestnut is so sweet and the maid is hilarious!!! Definitely a family movie.
June 28, 2008
I love Abigail Breslin...
June 26, 2008
a real Sunday Night family movie. Light and simple and cute and touchy :)
June 20, 2008
very nice movie....must watch
April 25, 2008
O M G!!!! Box of Kleenex please!!!
(What can I say--I am a MOM!)
April 17, 2008
Awsome movie. You havn't lived till you see this movie.
April 8, 2008
Two girls from a katolik offenige moves to New York where their new adoptive parents live.
They bring a small puppy with them, they found it playing in the woods, but they keep it hidden...
April 5, 2008
What a cute puppy! Makes me want a Great Dane, that is until you see it full grown! It was neat to see Abigail breslin in a role when she was so pint size, very cute. I got teary eyed a couple of times, both girls are great actresses. Not a bad story, i still don't know how the dog figured out that those two idiots were bad guys, but hey... it's a movie. Fred Ewanuick is in this and I'm surprised to find out that he did Delicate Art of Parking before this one... I really enjoyed DAoP :D He was great in that.
March 30, 2008
A cute family movie to watch.
March 18, 2008
Lame cheesy unoriginal movie that could not have been any better. But as you can see, that's not saying a whole lot.
March 8, 2008
Im a sucker for kids movies.. and this was such a cute movie! Both girls are great actresses and Abigail Breslin was soo small in this!
January 16, 2008
love is important than everything !!