Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck Reviews

½ March 8, 2008
Kudos to Corin Nemec for his brilliant portrayal of Richard Speck. That's all that can be called good about this film. Horrible scripting, bland cinematography, awful directing and other than Nemec pathetic acting.
½ February 27, 2008
Authentically disturbing, however I would have liked more background scenes about how this man might have become so demented.
½ February 26, 2008
Awesome acting....
Great script...
Star-studded cast..
I'm also a retard.
January 28, 2008
He was totaly SICK;;
January 26, 2008
really screwed up and sick movie
January 11, 2008
some kind of nasty killer. Horrible
November 17, 2007
There could be a lot of words to describe this film, but I'll sum it up in one.

BORING!
½ November 16, 2007
Get a fuckin screenplay!
½ October 30, 2007
I rented this at Blockbuster, and I should have known better since I'd never heard of it. It's definitely in my top five of most worthless movie's of all time. AVOID!
September 21, 2007
Terrible, Corin Nemec is decent as Speck but it's not enough. The dialogue is just the worst dialogue I've heard in a while. It would have been nice had the director chosen to explore more about Speck's past and his motives for the murders. Other than Nemic's performance (which is decent at best) the acting is terrible and the women playing the nurses were annoying as all fucking hell, especially Sondra. She looked like she was reading from a cue card, she had absolutely no emotion at all and her lines are the worst and so is her acting. I did not feel sorry for the nurses at all, which is why they are there, to create some sort of sympathy. Overall a terrible film, it's a shame that most mass murderer/serial killer movies suck. The plot basically writes itself so I don't know why 85% of the movies suck, I'm looking at you Ulli Lommel...you prick. Anyway don't watch it go watch Zodiac.
September 20, 2007
I was a bit disapointed with this movie.
August 24, 2007
My expectations were high for this film and it was the biggest letdown since the Blue Jays signed BJ Ryan.
August 24, 2007
Corin Nemec and Tony Todd are together at last, and the sparks and the chemistry have never been more volatile. In a good way i mean. Of course Tony Todd is my favorite actor as everyone knows, and Corin Nemec plays up a diseased brain-faced maniac so well i couldnt help but love it. SEE IT GODDAMN YOU (FUCK).
August 11, 2007
they had such an interesting story to tell, but i feel they went about it all wrong. terrible acting, but it had a few moments that were funny to me, so i gave it an extra star. haha.
½ August 8, 2007
Horrible acting,(except for Tony Todd which he just seemed like he was POed cuz they cast him in the film),bad gore,and boring.Honestly,to date noone is in this fan club!That's a hint people!!!
July 27, 2007
Dreadful acting. Only the fact that it's a true story made me watch until the end.
July 24, 2007
Very Fucked Up! I don't recommend that any female human being ever watch this movie.
½ July 4, 2007
THis movie was a joke. It honestly was just terrible. I have nothing good to say about it except that it may possibly have been ruined by an attempt to follow the real story?
July 4, 2007
This real story is one of the most terrible films i have ever seen. Couldn't the director come better off with something better. It was a time pass movie. And i slept in mid half of movie. Damn boring. But the brutality of ppl killing dis way was expressed i dis movie however da movie was not upto da standard. This movie should not get any stars from me but i managed to put atleast one.
July 2, 2007
This movie SUCKED! Don't waste your time or money!