Chicken Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Run Reviews

½ June 8, 2016
It's good...just not 97% on rotten tomatoes good
½ May 29, 2016
I love Nick Park's work, but Chicken Run is not one of my favorites of his just because I could kind of predict what was going to happen next, even when I was a little kid, Yet, It's still entertaining, still charming, still creative, still brilliantly animated, and has a great,fun villain.
May 12, 2016
Very cute & enjoyable to watch. My 5 & 6 yr old love it. A funny way to look at life through a chickens eyes/fears (not really, but just think, what if? hahaha)
½ April 28, 2016
This movie is the first movie I remember seeing as a child. I remember my three-year-old self loathing it with every cell in my small body. I was traumatized. I haven't seen the film since that time, but it had such a strong negative impact on me, I couldn't help but be shocked and disgusted at the high rating it has. I wish those stupid ugly chickens were all turned into pies.
April 21, 2016
Certainly one of the great pinnacles of animation and certainly clay animation, not to mention one of the best family films of the 21st century. Truly a fantastic watch.
½ April 8, 2016
A guilty pleasure for me personally, as I love both 'The Great Escape' and most of the works I have seen, over the years, from this rightfully-esteemed British animation company. Highly recommended both for children and for adults who enjoy animation.
½ April 2, 2016
I had great reservations seeing this, as I loved the Aardman shorts so much with Wallace and Gromit. And anything without them, AND starring Mel Gibson, seemed like sacriledge.
And you know what? I was right. I mean this movie is okay, it certainly is amusing, and the story about some chickens trying to get away from a chicken farm has lots of originality to it. I don't know, I guess I'm just spoiled.
½ March 16, 2016
Solid stop motion animation, comic timing and storytelling.
March 5, 2016
Fantastic clay anime!
February 13, 2016
Absolutely hilarious. ???
February 12, 2016
"Chicken Run" is an unusually smart animated movie that has tons of humor and delightful thrills. It's very unique when it comes to both style and substance which is why it is such a treat for young and old audiences alike.
January 30, 2016
Who would've thought a movie about a bunch of chickens trying to escape a farm would be so enjoyable & become the highest grossing stop-motion film on the planet?! It's unique, clever & hilarious with golden British comedy & admirable animation that looks great even 15yrs later. This movie put stop-motion clay animation on the map for many people & proved that not everything needs to be shiny computer graphics to be entertaining. It's a shame it never got a follow-up film.
January 18, 2016
this is such a great film.
½ December 31, 2015
Not a bad family movie. and a little entertaining in places.
½ December 30, 2015
I know it's sacrilegious to say anything against Nick Park films and I'm meant to be marvelling at the craft, charm and attention to detail but this didn't really engage me. A bit like Wallace and Gromit, it's an inoffensive way to pass a holiday afternoon but I just can't quite see where the rave reviews are coming from.
December 24, 2015
A good animation movie. The voices were great and the plot was good.
December 2, 2015
I don't think ther's a single dull or unfunny moment.
November 22, 2015
A great cartoon, which you can watch with your family, as well as alone. But it could be much better, and it can't delight anyone.
November 21, 2015
I want to see this movie
November 15, 2015
Why are you not making the movie called chicken run 2 you know chicken run 2 came out in 2013