Chicken Run Reviews

• Jan 25, 2021

DreamWorks keep making more movies!

DreamWorks keep making more movies!

• Jan 24, 2021

I grew up watching this film and its very unique and tells a basic story about Chickens trying to escape from a cruel farm. I'm not a massive fan of this style of animation though.

• Jan 23, 2021

Hilarious with best humor in animated movie. Ginger is very cute with cutie eyes.

• Nov 21, 2020

IF youve seen chicken run than youre a real gamer -piss baby

IF youve seen chicken run than youre a real gamer -piss baby

• Oct 18, 2020

Great one mel Gibson and I love this awesome animation and funny

Great one mel Gibson and I love this awesome animation and funny

• Oct 18, 2020

this is the best animation i've ever seen, a great script with great characters everything in it is good.

• Sep 09, 2020

With stunning stop motion animation, endearing characters, great voice acting, effective humor, clever script, thoughtful themes and spectacular action sequences, it's a must-watch for viewers if all ages.

• Aug 02, 2020

Had to revisit this film, used to watch it multiple times as a child and loved it everytime. Didn't knew at that time it was all claymation, now have huge respect for the film-making. The story is a classic escape story, the wordless starting is perfect to set the sitting. The villain could be a 1 note villain but still understandable as we know humans. Loved the different types of chicken they included- the engineer, knitting, grumpy air force, one that doubts Gringer The British, Scottish accent in the mix was fun, first time understood the reference to Mel Gibsons Braveheart, probably there were more. Quick, fun story, the twist of rocket flying blew me away as a child and now my brother's jaw was dropped as it played out.

• Jul 14, 2020

Pretty overrated movie. The clay animation is pretty impressive, but there's only a few moments that will make you laugh, and the story isn't that great. Watch it once though.

• Jul 13, 2020

A very good stop-motion animation! 'Chicken Run', which I watched a crap tonne when I was little but not for a vast number of years now, is an impressive production given it came out in 2000. Despite a pretty simple feel to the film, it's a very well developed concept. The, admittedly short, run time truly flies by. Of course everything looks, relatively, terrific, but I'm impressed by the pacing which is clean. As for the cast, Julia Sawalha is the definite standout - she's fantastic as Ginger. Timothy Spall and Phil Daniels, as rats Nick and Fetcher, are amusing. Mel Gibson (Rocky), though still decent, isn't actually that good in this. A fun and interesting story! Definitely worth seeing if you haven't already. I'm intrigued to see where they go with the upcoming sequel.