Chicken Run Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

I love this film. I loved Wallace & Gromit as a kid (and still do.) The stop motion is well done as always. Script is brilliant. The pop culture refs feel in place and funny. The villain is scary. I like pretty much everything about this lovely kids picture. It's a must watch for any kid and adults alike! It's very much in the same vein as the master piece that is The Great Escape (1963) It works so well. The characters are all distinct and just so well written and funny. You will find yourself quoting lines from this film for ages. It's just a must see! ... "MRS. TWEEDY, THE CHICKENS ARE REVOLTING!" ...

• Nov 03, 2019

A brilliant representation of what a working class revolution looks like. Amazing soundtrack, voice acting, and animation. The only thing negative is the Gibson role but his scandal wasn't revealed back then so it's obviously excusable.

• Oct 12, 2019

absolutely wonderful

absolutely wonderful

• Sep 27, 2019

One of my all time favorites!

One of my all time favorites!

• Sep 06, 2019

Wonderfully written, animated, and directed, this definitely deserves the #1 spot on the highest grossing stop-motion films list!

• Aug 17, 2019

I enjoyed watching this one but once is probably enough.

I enjoyed watching this one but once is probably enough.

• Jul 24, 2019

Chicken Run is what I could call Nick Park's "Toy Story"!

Chicken Run is what I could call Nick Park's "Toy Story"!

• Jul 11, 2019

Beautiful and engaging cartoon that even with a very simple plot manages to capture the sensible viewer make it detach from the screen from start to finish. Funny and dramatic at the right point

• Apr 21, 2019

An overall good Claymation with lovable characters, good voice acting, humor, and a simple story. This movie, according to people I asked, is one of the better Claymation and I agree. The detail and setting are impressive, it's just amazing how much time and patience is put into it. This may be advertised as a children's movie, and it is, but it also has some good adult humor in it and it's witty; even the children's humor in it isn't bad. Aside from that, the story is clever with a nice touch of heart, sounds boring but it's not. The voice acting is good, but since it consists of mainly British actors, I had to put on the sub captions because they mumble a lot of their sentences. Overall, a solid movie.

• Apr 18, 2019