Child Star: The Shirley Temple Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Child Star: The Shirley Temple Story Reviews

September 6, 2012
Informative and entertaining, despite the made for cable quality.
April 14, 2012
I loved Shirley Temple when I was little, she looked just like me and as was fascinated, then as I got older I realized how cute and funny she was. Love her!
½ March 10, 2012
This is actually pretty awesome!
October 3, 2011
Total Fan
Love all of her old films.
July 25, 2009
Saw it before and really love her movies
September 27, 2008
The story of the sweet child star! Even though the little actor playing the roll of Shirley didn't look like her, she sang, danced and did personify her and did a good job. Some of the other acting in this movie left a lot to be desired. It was interesting but just an ok movie.
September 22, 2008
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING.
½ September 12, 2008
i never saw any Shirley Temple stuff but i guess this girl does a good impersonation. It's still disney wholesomeness
August 5, 2008
i love this movie and i love melissa joan hart and her sister, and shirley temple ashleu orr rose was pretty good didnt act too much like her, she seemed to old but yet she was cute and a good dancer especially with bill bo jangles, ths staircase seen for little colonial, yeah well i watched it everyday when iw as younger<3
July 29, 2008
I like this movie for some reason. =]
July 27, 2008
I'm a huge fan of Temple but this movie wasn't great, Temple is portrayed in a corny 'im so adorable' but its so overdone its very fake.
July 27, 2008
I NEED TO READ HER LIFE TALES!!
February 2, 2008
I Very Much want to see it! A few Months ago, I got very interested in Shirley Temple and her Tremendously Succesful Career. All My Friends who have seen it Urge me to go Rent it at Blockbuster, and very soon I most Certainly Will! From what I hear, the movie got amazingly High and Stellar Reviews!
November 29, 2007
I think I remember seeing a TV movie about Shirley Temple. Yeah, that's the one.
November 15, 2007
This little girl is amazing !!! You forget you aren't really watching Shirley !!!
October 27, 2007
is she a girl....is she an angel...made ur choice! ..but watch it at first!!
October 23, 2007
This was cute, not the greatest but it was interesting to see more of what went on during Shirley's life.
August 9, 2007
i am in this movie. i'm the one doing aerials on the dancefloor and also play a schoolgirl in pigtails.... ;0)
½ August 1, 2007
excellent.....great little actress...brill story..
August 1, 2007
No please. I can't believe some one made this movie.