Children... (A-i-deul...) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Children... (A-i-deul...) Reviews

September 17, 2012
good story but too long as a feature film
½ July 18, 2012
A thriller with integrity and soul--Amazing exploration of Crime!!
½ April 25, 2012
Em 26 de maro de 1991, cinco crianas foram ao Monte Waryong para pegar rs e nunca mais voltaram. Toda a nao pediu e rezou para que elas voltassem em segurana. Onze anos depois, em 2002, os ossos das crianas foram descobertos em Daegu, Coreia do Sul. O filme baseado em um caso de assassinato verdico ainda sem soluo, no incio dos anos 90 que conhecido entre os coreanos como "O Desaparecimento das Crianas da R".
½ January 13, 2012
lloras facil??. No?? eso esta por verse.
½ December 10, 2011
اس...ا ار (C) تع ا ع عا
August 29, 2011
After "Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy", "Karla" and "Conviction", when I stumbled upon one more movie of the (similar) genre, I simply couldn't resist myself from "going for it". Looking on the greener side (a bit unusual for me), I'm glad that I could use the phrase "going for it" instead of "falling for it". Yeah, the movie's good, but it had much more potential than what it is... all the more when the makers have preferred to present it as "a movie based on real events" rather than in a documentary style. It seemed like the director was immensely influenced by "Memories Of Murder" and couldn't let go of it while making this one. Unfortunately, it serves as a con instead of pro here. [Might add a wee bit more later, although the chances for it stand to be far less than negligible as of now.]

Disclaimer: The above comment is based solely on my (ever honest) opinion and the fact may not be remotely related to it.