Children of the Living Dead Reviews

• Apr 24, 2016

A movie so bad it's good!

A movie so bad it's good!

• Jan 05, 2014

I bought this from my local dvd shop thinking that it would be a badly shot, terribly written, appallingly acted, gory, cult indie zombie film and thats exactly what it was, just plain awful.

• Jan 05, 2014

• Dec 05, 2012

Another failed attempt by John Russo to destroy Romero's legacy.

Another failed attempt by John Russo to destroy Romero's legacy.

• Aug 22, 2012

There are some interesting ideas contained in Children of the Living Dead, but its sluggish pace, poor production values and atrocious acting resulted in one of the worst zombie films ever made. Full review at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"target="_blank" href="http://hotdogsinthedark.com/?p=5218">Hot Dogs in the Dark</a>

• Jul 17, 2012

Apparently a sequel to Night of the Living Dead by the guy who added new scenes to it, yet only the first few minutes actually seem like a sequel. After everybody killed the zombies in one county (besides one) the world seemed to have forgot it ever happened. For some reason the zombie that was left never did anything for years then started a small outbreak again. Even worst is that this zombie makes a horrible screeching sound. This film is no where like the orignal NOTLD and isn't a very good zombie film on it's own. The characters are bad, the time ellipses come out of nowhere, and the dialog was plain awful. It's a disgraceful sequel that takes Romero's zombies into the wrong direction. Plus, who thought it was a good idea that a murderer turned zombie would be more powerful than a regular zombie? There are so many things wrong with this film, but it has it's entertaining moments.

• Jun 13, 2012

Seriously, what did you expect?

Seriously, what did you expect?

• Feb 12, 2012

A complete piece of crap - bad script, bad directing, average FX and the acting is worse than Twilight. Brutal.

• Jan 15, 2012

Oh my gosh! Abbot Hayes is so scary!

Oh my gosh! Abbot Hayes is so scary!

• Dec 08, 2011

The bottom of the barrel for zombie films. So bad I almost couldn't make it through. The first 10 minutes is passable, then just plummets into the abyss. This one was below even Tom Savini, and I say that with all due respect.