Chill Factor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chill Factor Reviews

½ January 13, 2008
An allright movie. Nothing big, but quite entertaining. Liked the "chill-thingy" :) Cool!.... in lack of a better word ;)
½ January 12, 2008
Ok action movie I have seen better.
January 7, 2008
So cool but got more hang of it. It's my third favourite in action genre.
Two thumbs up!
January 4, 2008
Has some action, but falls short of being a home-run buddy movie.
December 3, 2007
*skEEt Ulrich* is an up and coming great actor underneath everyone's rador!
December 1, 2007
Besides Gooding Jr. alot of unknown actors, but they all do a great job. Great drama.
½ November 23, 2007
pretty good movie,, but can't see watching it again
November 8, 2007
A fairly decent action thriller buddy movie with two likable leads in Cuba Gooding Jr and Skeet Ulrich. They play two ordinary guys who get caught up in a plot to steal a military chemical bomb and they must keep this weapon out of the hands of the bad guys and below 50 degrees or else it'll explode. Some VERY funny moments, however the action scenes most of the time leave so much more to be desired and are on such a small scale compared to what they could have been. Also, it takes a little too long before it gets going with the main plot.
½ November 3, 2007
You really made me chill out here Cuba!
October 28, 2007
Gooding cashes in on his fame by making complete garbage. Good job moron.
October 28, 2007
who names their kid skeet? honestly.
½ October 28, 2007
An action thriller buddy movie with two likeable leads in Cuba Gooding Jr and Skeet Ulrich. They play two ordinary guys who get caught up in a plot to steal a military chemical defoliant weapon (called 'ELVIS'). They must keep this weapon out of the hands of the bad guys and below 50 degrees or millions will die. Gooding Jr and Ulrich play extremely well off each other, and are supported by some great character actors (Peter Firth, David Paymer, Kevin J O'Connor). This is fast paced and exciting, with some great set-pieces and witty dialogue thrown in.
½ October 14, 2007
The beginning of the end for Cuba Gooding Jr.
½ October 13, 2007
Absolutely brilliant action movie. The unpredictable plot full of suspense flowed really well from beginning to end. Kept me on the edge of my seat for most of it. Gooding's humour was a bonus. What all action movies should be like - except for the language.
October 5, 2007
SHOW ME THE MONEY OR THE WHITEY GETS IT
October 3, 2007
An ok romp. Had it highs and lows like any decent film. I don't think it should be wrote off cause it wasn't the high calibre style of movie that Cuba does.
September 28, 2007
Only movie I ever fell asleep at in the theatre.
September 28, 2007
Only movie I ever fell asleep at in the theatre.
September 26, 2007