Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings) (2004)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings) Videos

Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings) Photos

Movie Info

In the mythical land of Huadu, Charcoal Head, a humble boy born to rule an empire must undertake his journey to claim his throne. It is an epic action adventure combining romance, fantasy, comedy and cutting edge Hong Kong style martial artistry.
Rating:

as Charcoal Head
Chen Po-Lin
as Blockhead
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings)

There are no critic reviews yet for Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings). Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings)

½

Another Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? A wicked empress rules over the land Huado where she has made all men slaves to women. A prophecy is told of a humble boy rising to one day place a king back on the thrown. A young man, Charcoal Head, is born and begins a journey of learning martial arts and magic. The young man appears to be on the path to the thrown. "Why don't you just kill me?" "How can I? I don't hate you enough." Corey Yuen, director of The Defender, The Enforcer, Dead or Alive, The Legend, The Legend II, and Above the Law, delivers Blade of Kings. The storyline for this movie actually wasn't bad and the action scenes and the unique weapons were very cool. The magic scenes were a bit cheesy. The acting was good and the cast includes Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Daniel Wu, Edison Chen, Charlene Choi, and Bingbing Fan. "I really hate aggressive people." I watched this film off Netflix because it starred the legendary Donnie Yen and Jackie Chan. They were both awesome in this movie and the female characters were also well done. The use of the magic elements were too over the top that made this film fairly mediocre to me. I would skip this unless you're a diehard fan of the genre. "I will never be a happy ghost." Grade: C

Kevin Robbins
Kevin Robbins

If you liked Twins Effect 1 & expect a sequel, skip this movie. It may as well be a whole other film. Besides that, it wasn't very good on its own either.

Katy M
Katy M
½

Good action-comedy with special effects and I like the fight scene of Jackie Chan vs Donnie Yen. But I got to say that The Twins Effect was better.

Steven Vincent Gee
Steven Vincent Gee

Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings) Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam (Blade of Kings) on our Movie forum!

News & Features