China O'Brien II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

China O'Brien II Reviews

April 30, 2013
Rothrock's Second Outing As China O'Brien Is Just As Entertaining As The First. Like Before An Overdone Plot We've Seen many Times Before, This Time She Has To Stop Drug Dealers In Her Town. Both Richard Norton & Keith Cooke Return Along With Director Robert Clause For Another B-Movie Martial Arts Classic.
November 29, 2012
very tough and exciting
March 26, 2011
Once you've revisted early Van Damme, Mid-Career Rutger Hauer and you're looking for something else, check this out.
½ November 15, 2009
A very bad film, I saw it this passed weekend. The movie is badly and cheaply made, Jaws III cheap. The movie is about, oh who cares lets just watch the butt kicking. Now, I like movies that are cheaply made and funny, but this film failed to be funny. Their is a lot stupidity in here like the Chuck Norris films. For example

why, oh why, oh why, would you still try and fight someone who easily knocked you down with one hit?

why couldn't hit target (large ugly & slow car) with you bazooka when you were only a couple of yards a way?

how could a villian recruit so many villians after they gotten their @&*%! kicked and killed?

Unanswered questions here. Well, the most upsetting part was after the film was over, (it was like 2 AM) the channel shows the movie "Stand and Deliver". Wow! They didn't wanted to show a good movie, so they gave us this crap! I say crap!
½ September 5, 2009
Story (but is there any?) is as bad as the first one. At least, the fights are a bit better. What a shame Keith Cooke never went to HK!
May 18, 2008
another good kung fu film. cynthia rothrock is a good kung fu fighter.
May 2, 2007
i think i have seen this but like to see it again
April 1, 2007
Cool tough fights in the streets where Cynthia Rothrock, Richard Norton and Keith Cooke go against the vengeful kingpin's dangerous gang.