Chinese Zodiac Reviews

• Aug 27, 2020

A letdown from a pop culture icon this adventure should be skipped when doing a Jackie Chan a thon and it's a disappointment to the fans of the Armour of God series.

• Mar 04, 2019

Unapologetically atrocious, but mildly amusing.

Unapologetically atrocious, but mildly amusing.

• Jan 30, 2019

Love Jackie Chan's guts as always.

Love Jackie Chan's guts as always.

• Sep 01, 2017

It's a little too long for what it is, and it tends to be too zany and cartoonish, bit it's still got a few fun bits of adventure for a younger audience. The sizzle reel during the credits of Chan's past death-defying stunts was sadly more entertaining.

• Aug 23, 2017

While most of the female co-stars were annoying, I found the pirate scene made up for it. Overall, a well made film with lots of effort made by the cast. Jackie seems to pick the right people and embolden them.

• Jul 13, 2017

Too stereo typical and predictable. Boring

Too stereo typical and predictable. Boring

• Feb 21, 2017

What a mess this is, it's in mostly Chinese but with a lot of English and French thrown in, the acting is laughable, I swear the subtitles were for a different film and they disappeared from the screen too fast for me to read... But I forgive it all that as it's Jackie Chan, the man's a legend and to be still feeding this stuff at his age is incredible, he must be about 70

• Jan 03, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Nov 19, 2016

I had a good time with this movie. A bit of fun, worth a look. It has Jackie chan stunts which are always fun.

• Feb 19, 2016

This is a rather silly movie even though its political message is important although overdone, but it does have some impressive action scenes. The martial arts fight while sky diving was especially well done.