Chipmunk Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chipmunk Adventure Reviews

July 31, 2013
I havent seen in years but I remember loving it back then
July 5, 2013
This is the movie of my childhood. A classic, devoid of all the fancy stuff that kids like these days, what ever happened to attention spans? I own the crappiest copy it is near impossible to make out the chipmunks faces......but.....I still watch and I know all the words....."We are the girls of rockin roll".
April 19, 2013
Granted, I'm not a fan of Alvin and the Chipmunks, but I'd say meh.
March 9, 2013
best lah dr kecik sa tgk ne
March 3, 2013
This movie is nowhere near the terrible quality of the live action movie. However the lack of focus, genuine humor, and the poor/racist designs for the humans leave this movie grounded.
February 26, 2013
One of the best films that make the case that 2D animation will always be superior to 3D animation. It really does capture the imagition, adventure, and fun of childhood. Great sing along soundtrack too. Ha!
½ February 2, 2013
Best cartoon movie ever.
½ January 22, 2013
An animated classic. Might be weird for people who didn't watch the cartoon show.
January 1, 2013
Not the best Chipmunk movie.
December 2, 2012
I can't help singing along with this!
December 2, 2012
I can't help singing along with this!
½ November 1, 2012
Cute story and cute music...its just...well...cute! ^_^
October 21, 2012
Way better then the live action films. For what they could do with it, they really put a lot of effort into this project and it shows. However, there are a few flaws. Animation styles always seem to change for certain characters and there were some cuts from the original story that they couldn't use due to time. There was some pretty cool stuff, it deserves to be a longer movie
½ October 20, 2012
I love this movie because it reminds me of my childhood :)
September 23, 2012
ok, some good laughs
½ July 25, 2012
Dated? Yeah. Does it have some plotholes? Yeah. But it is fun and nostalgic and it has great and very damn catchy songs that, no matter what generation you were born on, you'll be entertained by and it plays great respect and homage to this classic characters, and it is by FAR much better than the new films.
½ July 1, 2012
This was back when cartoons could be kooky without being condescending. An absurd and charming romp through the unchained Id.
½ June 25, 2012
Totlly love this movie!!
½ June 18, 2012
This was a desent movie, i remember from my chldhood and I bought it recently and its still ummmm okay