Choose Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Choose Me Reviews

½ October 24, 2009
Bujold is great as the adorable, neurotic, overly-self-analytical radio talk show host; Carradine also very appealing. But the tangled web of connections between the characters feels a bit contrived, and the dialogue drags sometimes.
July 9, 2009
Uno di quei film che sembrano non andare da nessuna parte, ma con un certo gusto :)
May 5, 2009
Can't remember much about this one, except that is pretty boring.
January 25, 2009
PAN AND SCAN. Un viaje. Cine del absurdo logrado con estilo y la profundidad suficiente. Buena atmósfera y excelente trabajo de camarografía (sin considerar el maldito pan and scan). / A trip. Cinema of the absurd accomplished with style and sufficient depth. Good atmosphere and excellent camerawork (notwithstanding that goddamned pan and scan)
January 8, 2009
Unique. I've never seen anything quite like it. Saw it again recently and I still feel the same way. Very clever film.
November 22, 2008
the ultimate ending where you have to decide
October 26, 2008
CTeddy Pendergrass sings the movie title for this 1984 movie. This song was a big hit for Teddy. Famous Quote here "Fuck open dreams!" this movie is always a great watch. Helps you analyze certain behaviours. watch this movie and let me know what you think. On Cable too. Holla back
½ August 24, 2008
Magenta plastic and aerosol hairspray cans aren't biodegradable -- if you bury them, they remain ugly 25 years later when exhumed.
February 22, 2008
One you've probably never heard of. Kind of an indy film before they got hip. Check it out sometime.
January 23, 2008
Smart, stylish work from Alan Rudolph, with a strong presence from Geneviève Bujold. An odd story about love and sex and the times.
January 19, 2008
Solid Rudolph; best performance I've ever seen Keith Carradine give.
November 7, 2007
Overly pretentious movie about relationships and sex. Full of preposterous dialogue and bizarre coincidences. I liked this when I was a teenageer - now I don't. And while Genevieve Bujold and Keith Carradine are two of my favourite actors they can't save this mess.
½ September 9, 2007
Maybe not th greatest movie of all times, but the best I have seen about relationships.
August 25, 2007
I'm not going to pretend that I understand what this movie is about, but I can say that Lesley Ann Warren is absolutely delightful as Eve, the bar owner.
August 12, 2007
Over rated film, but it is still decent. The intertwining stories is interesting, but it is often slow moving and most of the performances are cold, and the characters are not very involving.
July 11, 2007
One of the very best films about love, romance, relationships and sexuality. Sheer delight from start to finish.
July 7, 2007
Alan R. best film is a terrific observation of 4 people who are more in love with the idea of love than the people they supposedly love themselves.
July 5, 2007
Ann, a radio psychologist called Dr. Love, dispenses advice, but is hopelessly mal-adjusted herself. Eve, owner of a small bar, is beautiful and promiscuous, but as she's also lonely as hell. Into their lives walks Mickey, either a wayward genius or
June 10, 2007
I adore this film. I love getting swept up in it!
June 9, 2007
One of my all time fave films. I never grow tired watching these characters interact in a world I wish still exsisted. Alan Rudolph's best film since "Welcome to LA", witty dialogue, relaxed and confident acting from all concerned and three of the best actors in their field Genevive Bujold, Keith Carradine and Lesley Ann Warren.