Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger - London, New York, Johannesburg - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger - London, New York, Johannesburg Reviews

March 5, 2014
Funniest stand up ever!
May 28, 2013
pretty damn funny. makes you laugh out loud many times which is more than i can say for most stand up
May 16, 2012
Honestly in my top 3 favorite stand ups. Laughed so hard when I was preggers, I had an accident. Lol
Must See!
½ April 22, 2012
Some really funny stuff, got me laughing out loud on several occasions, no limits on topics means more laughs
April 17, 2012
Great stand up, he has always been funny with a great social commentary of current events.
March 24, 2012
Rock at his best, awesome.
January 30, 2012
This is more like a very long, slightly amusing speech rather than a stand up comedy show. I like Chris Rock but I do not think that this is overly funny.
½ December 9, 2011
An ambitious tour and special that uses clever (but distracting and utterly worthless) editing that features a number of performances all over the world. Is it just me or does some shit in here take it a bit too far? Even he admitted it was a bit of a dud, but he might be his harshest critic.
½ November 7, 2011
November 5, 2011
Not really a movie, but fun.
September 12, 2011
Kill the Messenger is a notch up from his previous special, Never Scared, but it lacks the punch of Bigger and Blacker. Chris Rock no longer seems to be as astute when it comes to race, and as a result, his brand of insightful social commentary suffers.
August 31, 2011
It was annoying how it was edited to flip back and forth between the 3 different cities. It ruined the illusion that Stand Up is in the moment instead of actually being completely choreographed down to each word.
½ July 8, 2011
Not even close to being as good as his other material. A lot of funny moments, but about 60% of it was kinda blah. Bummer, because I had high expectations.
June 30, 2011
Funny, clever, entertaining.
May 30, 2011
Already dated. What happens if we get a Black President? Nothing! The world keeps turning Chris
May 3, 2011
This show keeps switching between 3 different venues and gets a bit annoying. On the rare times he's not talking about race stuff he's quite funny.
April 15, 2011
Funniest joint I've ever seen since "Bigger and Blacker"
½ February 20, 2011
Graciosamente politicamente incorrecto!
January 17, 2011
CR knocks one out of the park with this one.. :) Must see.. ! Enjoy, i know i did already many times..
January 11, 2011
Det här är inte den vanliga "what's the deal with..."-humorn. CR suddar ut gränsen mellan rap och standup och levererar ett ordrikt flow som lika ofta mynnar ut i en politisk som komisk poäng.