Chris Brown: Welcome To My Life Reviews

• Jun 14, 2019

I never stopped being team Breezy. This documentary left me wanting more-- but i'm even more solid in my support of him. It was nice to get his side of the story. Hopefully this will help him to keep moving forward. I hope his blessings continue.

• Feb 13, 2018

Absolutely not To after what he did to Rihanna

Absolutely not To after what he did to Rihanna

• Oct 06, 2017

This did not need to made. Next time someone comes up with idea of making a shitty movie about a huge fucking douchebag...they should be smacked and shit instead. Fuck you Chris Brown...Fuck you.

• Aug 30, 2017

Best documentry of an musician

Best documentry of an musician

• Aug 11, 2017

Good to hear his side of the story!!! It was AMAZING!!!

Good to hear his side of the story!!! It was AMAZING!!!

• Aug 11, 2017

Great movie, very humble.

Great movie, very humble.

• Jun 22, 2017

Great dancer, artist and entertainer POINT BLANK PERIOD. Such a great talent. Looking forward to many more years of greatness from CB.

• Jun 21, 2017

This documentary is 6 years too late I'm going to break it up into parts and add a little background info. Chris Brown and his team are highly confusing and that's putting it mildly the only thing this documentary does is give a bit of background info on his life that honestly if you truly cared to know you could piece together easily. So here we go. 1: Chris Brown talks about his abusive stepfather in depth how he was abusive and crazy to the point that he shot himself in the head yet he didn't die which made him even more psychotic and further traumatized Chris. 2. Chris Brown talks about the 09 incident with Robyn Fenty aka Rihanna and also gives us background info on how they met and also let us know that they were hitting and abusing one another beforehand because of Browns infidelity which makes sense they were both teenagers and both came from similar backgrounds of abuse in the home. He talks about how his honesty led to Rihanna physically abusing him she also initiated what happened that night and that being the first time he struck her with a closed fist, he had slapped her back and restrained her in previous altercations and they would talk about it afterwards vowing to never hit each other again yet lied to the whole world about her involvement. 3. He talks about the incident on GMA with Robin and how he didn't throw a chair through the window he punched the window out of frustration, his time in jail and he briefly talks about his "relationship" with karrueche tran and about his daughter Royalty. -The end. Here's why I state it's pointless and too late the time for Chris Brown to defend and tell his side of the story has long since passed though its true Rihanna gave her blessing for him to tell his side of the story it's too late he should've held her accountable then but no he allowed her to lie to everyone and make us believe that she was blameless and not hitting him as well for reasons why I don't know and now with his recent ex gf ms. tran accusing him of the same thing which is abuse was granted a restraining order because he chose not to show up and defend himself and I highly doubt that he will file an appeal, a defamation lawsuit, a gag order and his own restraining order because it seems to me that Chris Brown thinks that being a man is about being macho and he's too scared to admit that women have hurt him whether it be physically or emotionally, he hasn't learned anything from his past decisions and I doubt he ever will. He is a creature of habit and a victim of circumstance it's been 6 years and he's still in the same place mentally and emotionally smh. In conclusion I would've actually liked to know the real Chris Brown and find out what his thought process is when it comes to defending himself and overall life decisions, he's a really charismatic, really talented, lovable guy I can tell he's not a psychotic or bad person and that he really doesn't want to be hated by people but he's not making wise decisions he's not learned and the only thing this documentary shows is why he is the way he is now and sadly I don't know if he'll ever be that 16-19 year old guy (personality wise) that we once knew that seemed like a the real Chris Brown idk who this imposter is but I hope he disappears soon.

• Jun 17, 2017

great movie I loved it I'd watch it over and over

great movie I loved it I'd watch it over and over

• Jun 15, 2017

Missing the part where he beats up women and threatens to kill them.

Missing the part where he beats up women and threatens to kill them.