Chris Rock: Bring the Pain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chris Rock: Bring the Pain Reviews

June 21, 2008
Yeah, he brought some pain right there. "Every time black people wanna have good time, ignorant ... ...... .... it up!" Hilarious.
June 11, 2008
If they had to reshoot Omega Man again, this guy would get the part, cause, He Is Legend!
June 10, 2008
didn't know tehre was stand up on here! one of my favorite stand up performances. still holds up today, even though some of the jokes are topical.
June 3, 2008
It took him a little while to get going but once he got comfortable with the audience, this stuff was fuckin' hilarious. It started real slow so don't be discouraged if it's not that funny at the beginning. The guy's got incredible stamina and energy on stage that it's impossible for you to lose interest once the speed picks up. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while and he really has the guts to take on the audience with his crude and vulgar language, his own political beliefs and jokes borderlining on being offensive and racist. A lot like Dave Chappelle. The best thing is almost all of what he said is kind of like the truth though he presents them as jokes.

Always been a fan of Chris Rock but this made me an even bigger fan of him. A must watch for anyone who loves standup comedy.
April 20, 2008
who do he look like boby brow
April 12, 2008
i love your profile it is so nice and i like your pic it so cute
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
February 17, 2008
Classic! Probably the funniest one-man stand-up of the '90s
February 13, 2008
As always, Chris Rock delivers.
½ February 4, 2008
Classic "Black People vs. ..." piece. That's the centerpiece of this concert and certainly his career. Great stuff (same can be said for his other concert DVDs), Chris...keep rockin'.
½ February 2, 2008
Classic comedy video, Rock at the top of his game.
½ January 29, 2008
chris rock is funny. his movies aren't.
January 28, 2008
What happened Chris?
You used to be funny
½ January 28, 2008
One of my favorite standup performances ever.
January 27, 2008
yeah pain to my ears
½ January 21, 2008
He's a funny guy, and I hadn't realized how brilliant he is until I saw this. Spot-on.
January 9, 2008
Pretty god-damned hilarious. He really really likes talking about tossed salads. You can't really be let down by chris rock stand-up, he's fucking passionate.
½ December 21, 2007
This is the best Rock stand up ever even though its over 10 years old. So funny and offensive. He jokes about drugs, religion, the president, relationships, racism & education. A classic.
½ December 19, 2007
he is sooooo funny and real!!