Christie's Revenge - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Christie's Revenge Reviews

August 5, 2017
This was a pretty good movie, I just wish the ending had been a little longer, with more detail.
March 12, 2014
Predictable, but not bad.
August 12, 2013
Predictable but watchable.
½ January 26, 2012
I had no interest in 'Christie's Revenge' until I recently saw it on TV. It was a very good movie with all the personal family issues. And I can say that Danielle Kind's a hottie - she's done a good acting performance here. The 19-year-old Christie Coleman has had a difficult life after her parents divorce. She overheard that her father Richard's successful brother Ray refused to loan Richard money to help him out. Christie, only 16 at the time, was the one to have found her father dead from suicide and vowed revenge on her uncle.
August 2, 2010
En udemærket lille horror flicker (ikke gyser ... HOR-RORRRR lol). Filmen blev bedre og bedre som tingene skred frem, og sluttede faktisk ganske udemærket. Good stuff. Eller udemærket stuff ihvertfald lol
½ August 15, 2009
I had no interest in Christie's Revenge until I recently saw it on TV. It was a very good movie with all the personal family issues. And I can say that Danielle Kind's a hottie - she's done a good acting performance here. The 19-year-old Christie Coleman has had a difficult life after her parents divorce. She overheard that her father Richard's successful brother Ray refused to loan Richard money to help him out. Christie, only 16 at the time, was the one to have found her father dead from suicide and vowed revenge on her uncle.
April 1, 2009
ok,good story,2 star.
December 19, 2008
lol, no rating. This was a really bad movie. Horrible acting and horribly bad movie. Spare yourself from it.
October 8, 2008
This sounded okay, but I couldn't stand to watch more than 5 minutes of this thing.
September 27, 2008
Some of the worst acting I've ever seen. The characters were horrible, but the plot was all right I guess. It was entertaining, and the plot twist at the end was fun. Really good to watch late at night, but overall, pretty worthless.
September 16, 2008
at first I thought it was so Lame but it turned out to be good..
½ August 24, 2008
This movie was decent. I didn't think I was going to like it at first but turned out to be pretty good. Worth renting when there's nothing better to watch.
½ August 8, 2008
I saw it like two time's on Lifetime. I was actually surprised because I thought it would be lame. This movie had a great story.
July 25, 2008
Christie blames her Uncle Ray for the suicide of her father. Unable to control her rage, she plans to get revenge. The movie is actually quiet good, one of the better for a Lifetime flick. It is taut and holds your attention. It is also more of a mystery than anything else. The audience only sees what Christie remembers as the motivation for her revenge. The actual events are the pay off at the end. Most of the cast is part on an informal ensemble troupe that Lifetime regularly uses in these films. Danielle Kind is very good as Christie able to switch between her nice public persona and the bent on revenge girl in private. This film is being marketed as similar to another teen girl revenge movie 'Hard Candy'. The main art for that was a girl in a red hoodie and it starred the Juno Indy sensation Ellen Page. While this film is good it is not in the same league as 'Hard Candy'.
July 15, 2008
kind of slow movie, coulda been better, and with a suspense movie you kinda would expect idk...more suspense? it was alright but idk why i thought it would be good, but seeing as how the fan club consists of 5 people isn't that surprising
June 28, 2008
This move really makes me hate unreleasted movies. talking to herself, and really lame "dramatic music", i laughed alot though. I'll give him that. very VERY predictable. pretty worthless. NO RATING.
June 28, 2008
June 23, 2008
J'ai ecoute ce film parce que je n'avais rien a faire... et j'aurais du rien faire a la place!
½ May 27, 2008
The only thing positive I can say about this film is that it kept me watching, hoping there might be something more but in the end there wasn't. The plot seemed forced and unconvincing, not to mention the poor acting all around. I now know why I have never heard of this film before.
½ May 3, 2008
This movie was just on the Lifetime channel. It was not so good. It seemed all over the place and the actors were not so great either. Oh well..