Christie's Revenge - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Christie's Revenge Reviews

April 24, 2008
I rented this as one of my free deals from Blockbuster (looove their awesome Member benefits) and this was a total Lifetime movie. I love Lifetime movies. We usually curl up on the sofa on rainy days and watch these kinda movies...I actually liked it...not one of the better but good.
April 23, 2008
This was like a bad lifetime movie. Too predicatable and unrealistic.
April 5, 2008
For an unrated thriller it was pretty calm. The end was suspenseful and kinda had a lame ending. It's good for a scary movie if you don't want to be scared.
April 2, 2008
This movie could have been laid out a little better. It was a fairly bland plotline that could have used some more development. The reason is, that a movie like this needs to be a little more evocative, like the, brilliant and evasive, movie Hard Candy. A girl moving in with her Uncle and his family solely to get revenge on him for the death of her dad, seems a little off beat to me. It wasn?t a horrible movie, but it isn?t one I?ll buy or recommend any time soon.
½ March 31, 2008
Watched like a Lifetime Original movie...enough said.
½ March 26, 2008
Better than average television made mystery thriller, the acting isn't anything great but the story kept me interested. It had a couple of good twists.