National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure Reviews

½ February 5, 2016
One of the worst things in existence.

Zero Stars
½ December 21, 2015
Pales in comparison to the original. This is as bad as they get.
½ October 16, 2015
I never knew this movie existed until about 2 hours ago. The only thing I can really say at this point is, please forgive me dear Lord for wasting a hour and thirty minutes of precious life you have given me.
½ February 19, 2015
Not even a real National Lampoon adventure and is a huge mistake.
½ January 5, 2015
There are good movies, and then there are GOOD movies. This is neither of those. Everyone associated with this movie, especially Ed Asner and Eric Idle, should be ashamed, and possibly taken out and hung.
½ December 25, 2014
Kinda cheesy and not as good as the first one, but, still has some good moments thanks to Mukalakamiki.
July 22, 2014
Good Christmas Vacation sequel is better than European Vacation and Vegas Vacation. Ages 10+
½ December 19, 2013
It's a pretty bad film but my family really enjoyed it and, I have to admit, I did chuckle in places. My biggest problem with this is that it's not very christmasy. It's good that most of the cast were from the original films though.
½ December 12, 2013
Some movies just do not need a sequel.
½ November 8, 2013
Uncle Eddie is the funniest when he interacts with other people. Putting him on a desolate island doesn't help. Lizzy McGuire's brother with a bowl cut makes it worse.
November 6, 2013
terrible movie hard to sit through and watch the whole thing and i love the first one and the character eddie
½ September 19, 2013
Another piece of crap sequel that should have never even been made. This movie is not even close whatsoever to the level of its predecessor. The jokes are terrible, the acting is off, and all the moments end up being completely forgettable. In my opinion, I never found Cousin Eddie to be funny at all in the other Vacation movies and he certainly is not funny here either.
½ January 14, 2013
Its not only as bad but somehow even worse than you'd imagine it to be.
December 16, 2012
Horrible film, saw it on cable and turned it off after they got stranded. Chevy Chase needed to be there.
December 8, 2012
HORRIBLE... should be removed from existance should NOT be associated with the original!
½ October 28, 2012
I spent $5 on this god awful movie and in return god Randy Quaid running around for an hour and a half being an idiot. Who decided to give COUSIN EDDIE a full length movie!?
½ April 13, 2012
If every one uses their common sense they will know before they watch it that it will be nothing even close to part 1. But it has enough small humor to tolerate it.
½ January 1, 2012
Simply awful. The best part was guessing which loose ends would still be there after the credits rolled.
½ December 29, 2011
One hour and twenty-three minutes of proof of just how worthless Cousin Eddy truly is, and how worthless the Christmas Vacation brand is without Chevy Chase's involvement.
½ December 26, 2011
Very likely worst movie I have ever seen. Had very little to do with Xmas and Christmas Vacation. Movie was very immature, dull and predictable. Sung Hi Lee was only real good part, she was so damn attractive.