Christmas Angel Reviews

• Dec 30, 2020

I love Della Reese she was amazing we shared same birthday different years she always seemed like an ange

• Apr 19, 2020

Charming, sweet, touching and memorable, this is a Christmas film with heart and magic.

• Dec 27, 2019

Watched this movie with my grandmother whenever I had a sleepover over Christmas break at her house! Since her passing, I watch this wonderful well put together film that makes me think of her loving spirit!

• Feb 06, 2018

This was sappy but surprisingly well done.

This was sappy but surprisingly well done.

• Jan 10, 2015

Cute family Christmas movie.

Cute family Christmas movie.

• Dec 04, 2014

Not stitched together well. Picked up a little bit towards the end and by then it was over. Don't waste your time.

• Jan 17, 2014

Interesting story but got boring after awhile.

Interesting story but got boring after awhile.

• Dec 29, 2013

This was sweet holiday story with a charming cast.

This was sweet holiday story with a charming cast.

• Dec 26, 2012

While writing an assignment for school about Christmas wishes, Olivia Mead begins to notice strange things happening around her. As her wishes start to come true, she becomes convinced that they are miracles linked to a woman she thinks is an angel. Very nice Christmas Movie!