Christmas at the Plaza Reviews

• Dec 20, 2020

Just about enjoyable. 'Christmas at the Plaza' gets slightly uninteresting in parts, but I largely had a solid enough time with it. I enjoyed the hotel setting, as well as the heavy Xmas vibes. Elizabeth Henstridge is good in the lead role, her (Jessica) and Ryan Paevey (Nick) have suitable chemistry. I also liked Bruce Davison as Reginald. The story is a pleasant one, which involves a decent amount of heart. It's, albeit narrowly, worth a watch.

• Oct 30, 2020

This is one of my all time favorite Hallmark Christmas movies. I was unfamiliar with the actress, but I love Ryan Paevey. What I loved most about it was the scenery (loved the scenes in the Plaza Hotel) and the fact that it's a really unique storyline. I love Hallmark movies in general but sometimes they can get a little repetitive so it's nice to see something different that still keeps the same feeling as their other movies.