The Christmas Box - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Christmas Box Reviews

½ December 27, 2014
A slow start but a sweet movie...but don't watch with the elderly...
½ March 1, 2014
really good really sad he was chasing the wrong things too
November 5, 2012
I love this movie! Such a wonderful cast!
April 18, 2012
A really sweet Christmas movie.
July 27, 2011
THE CHRISTMAS BOX (1995)
July 8, 2011
Very Sentimental movie, Maureen O'Hara shows just what a great actress she is
½ January 21, 2011
Moving, funny, and absorbing, The Christmas Box is a well-acted Christmas flick.
½ December 16, 2010
Moving, funny, and mysterious, The Christmas Box is a well-acted Christmas flick.
NaWia
September 12, 2010
This Movie has less to do with the spirit of the Christmas. Its not a typical Christmas Movie, but about a Family.
I would recommend it.
ScoopOnline
February 22, 2010
Richard Thomas seem to be the keeper of the knowledge acting in those very touching and adorable Christmas Movies. Beside Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause this is one of the Beautiful Christmas Movie ever, at the other hand The Christmas Box has nothing much to do with Christmas actually.

I wonder why Richard Thomas never directed a Christmas Movie?
December 30, 2009
This was a sweet movie with all the Christmas enthusiasm and saddness that often accompanies the holidays. It was fairly interesting to watch however it wasn't anything amazing. There were some good plot twists and some parts were fairly unpredictable.
December 16, 2009
I Luv this & want it 4 Christmas.
March 30, 2009
i have this movie love it!!! i also watch it when it's not even christmas
January 8, 2009
I HATED this movie...sooooo slow, so boring, so OLD!
December 21, 2008
Tosh! Recorded this from TV to get into the spirit of xmas. A dying lady and her dead daughter did not help me do that!
December 9, 2008
very good christmas movie!
October 26, 2008
I hear music that no one else hears, too. But I think that just makes me crazy. This guy's musical hallucinations at least served some purpose! I liked this movie. It was very cute.
October 1, 2008
this is a must see movie!!! this i a really good family moive:)
June 9, 2008
a very heartwoarming christmas story for the whole family