Christmas Evil Reviews

• Jul 15, 2020

Shockingly ineffective horror film. A Christmas Story has more scares.

Shockingly ineffective horror film. A Christmas Story has more scares.

• Dec 28, 2019

This movie is so bad that its wonderful lol. It has amazing rewatchability, I once watched it twice in a row because I didnt want it to end. Unintentionally hilarious and entertaining in its own unique way. Ridiculous, but a lot of fun.

• Jan 30, 2019

Have you ever considered how truly twisted, creepy, and disturbed Santa would have to be like if he were real? This is like if Travis Bickle had a Santa fetish, with a lead performance that carries the film beautifully with equal parts sadness, spine-chills and humor. Of COURSE John Waters loves this sadistic piece of scrappy brilliance.

• Dec 12, 2018

Slasher flick with not much going for it.

Slasher flick with not much going for it.

• Dec 25, 2017

i hate christmas movies and i hated this one

i hate christmas movies and i hated this one

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Jan 06, 2017

The acting is laughable and the gore was inadequate, Christmas Evil is a little cult film that is somewhat funny but also touching(?).

• Dec 25, 2016

Creep factor is off the scale for this one. Subpar ending brought it down a star.

• Dec 02, 2016

pésima y decepcionante.

pésima y decepcionante.

• Aug 07, 2016

Wow! If Christmas leaves a bad taste in your mouth, this one's for you. I thought Bad Santa was the only well made anti Christmas movie but here's another one. John Waters considers this the best Christmas movie, and though I haven't seen Santa Clause 3 the Escape Clause, I can say that this is the best Christmas movie I've seen. If you aren't a Christmas cynic or if you hate Bad Santa then watch A Christmas Story instead.

• Jan 10, 2016

Actually pretty good and convincing xmas horror. Probably my favorite holiday horror B movie piece of entertaining crap. Some pretty well executed scenes. Even better than Silent Night Deadly Night. Funny and brutal and almost sweet. Almost like the filmmakers really tried. A nice slow build to a crazy ending.