Christmas Homecoming Reviews

• Jun 01, 2020

Too many romance movies are so shallow with a Bridezilla or a whinny girl who wants to get married or two people who fall in love at first sight (yeah that's a great start to a long marriage) but this show has real depth and is about the real pain and the real love of people. Julie Benz is so beautiful to watch. She somehow manages to portray grief without becoming a zombie almost invisible character and then, we can feel her joy, that is an amazing range of emotions she makes so believable. The romance between Amanda and Jim is slowly built and is really lovely to watch. We believe they should be together. Well paired couple. And a big thank you to all the service men and women and their families who sacrifice so much so that we can live free.

• Nov 25, 2019

I loved this movie, I watch it every chance I get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this movie, I watch it every chance I get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nov 20, 2019

The best of the Hallmark movies. Great acting by both leads and really good chemistry. The storyline is much more realistic than most and the dialogue feels authentic. I've watched this multiple times.