Christmas in August (Hachigatsu no kurisumasu) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Christmas in August (Hachigatsu no kurisumasu) Reviews

October 4, 2007
My tears drop.......
October 1, 2007
this movie shows simply everyday life. but it tells more about life, love and death. i think this is very important movie in korean film history. and Darim (sim eun-ha) is really beautiful.
September 30, 2007
One of the most favorite pictures.....
September 20, 2007
Wow. this movie is amazing!!! I saw it, and fell in love with it. It's a movie that is a MUST SEE! Amazingly made, and acted. It's getting older, but the story will never grow old.
½ September 17, 2007
Early classical romance film.
September 14, 2007
My first Korean Movie ... and it become my all time favorite
½ September 13, 2007
Very touching, yet sad....But I love it. I have seen this about 5 times...
September 8, 2007
This is the first Korean movie I've watched and it's the very reason I fall in love with Korean movies. I especially like the way the director deal with death, life and love.
September 3, 2007
The best Korean movie ever~~
August 29, 2007
My first and my most favorite Korean movie. Love between them had begun, but it was at the end of one's life. Must see! I watched it over ten times!
August 25, 2007
This movie makes me like Korean movie. The story is kinda old-fashion, but still it is touching.
August 20, 2007
Every time I will cry, when I see Shim Eun-Ha's picture which placed in Jung-won's photo developing shop. I really like his voice over in the ending.
½ August 11, 2007
This is my kind of romantic cinema...subtle & restrained. The type of film that stays with you weeks after you see it.
July 20, 2007
I like the korean main actor after seeing this film!
I love it~
This is the first time I went to art centres to see a film
½ July 18, 2007
Believe it or not, men like love stories too, especially stories about male gave up a relationship for her happiness. If you believe everyone should strike for one's own happiness till the last minute of life. That's not always true.
July 18, 2007
this is my top favourite movie which has so far been the only movie I saw in cinema more than once !
July 15, 2007
i would say...this is the only korean movie that i watched over and over again and still enjoy so much.
July 4, 2007
Everybody wants to own a photo shop
June 20, 2007
will put more later.
June 17, 2007
I find the movie too slow and not enough impact about dying peacefully