Christmas in Conway Reviews

• Dec 11, 2016

Anchored by powerful performances from Andy Garcia and Mary Louise-Parker, Christmas In Conway is an emotionally captivating holiday romantic drama that inspires and features a solid Mandy Moore performance.

• Nov 29, 2015

Well cast. Well acted by A listers. Powerful storyline. A refreshing departure from the endless string of powder puff "Christmas" movies being shown on Hallmark.

• Nov 29, 2015

Although there's a lot of drama and tragedy, it's hardly emotional at all. The performances don't give the story justice and overall, Christmas In Conway lacks a boost of "Christmas Spirit".

• Dec 23, 2014

This was very good, a little heartbreaking if I'm honest but I appreciated that it wasn't the usual cheesy or corny Christmas movie. A surprisingly great cast here too (Andy Garcia, is fantastic, Mandy Moore, very believable as the homecare nurse and Mary-Louise Parker is suitably sick. They all do a great job telling the story of a grumpy (heartbroken) man who goes about building a Ferris wheel for his ailing wife in their backyard as a reminder of the night he proposed. There are some very heartfelt moments here and a bit of a romance between Moore and the landscaper which is left a little vague, hinted at more like. I could have done without the brief attempts at humour i.e. the neighborhood Grinch woman and the cowboy junkyard man. A beautiful ending here too which at first left me surprised -what, that's it? Because I was so engrossed in the story. But then when I thought about it I realized I didn't really need to see anymore. 12/22/14

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Dec 21, 2014

The love this man had for his wife was so beautiful.

The love this man had for his wife was so beautiful.

• Dec 14, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyable christmas movie that is original and well cast.

Thoroughly enjoyable christmas movie that is original and well cast.

• Nov 20, 2014

Christmas In Conway doesn't get into the emotional landscape of the town as much as you might expect from the title-it's comfortable just alluding to the well-worn territory of neighborhood drama. I say RENT IT!!!

• Sep 01, 2014

Hello dear, My name is Belinda, I came across your profile page and really picked interest in you, can we become friends if you do not mind?. However, contact me directly with this my private email address (belindamustafam20@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photos and also introduce myself properly to you, at least for us to know each other more better. Thank you and God bless you. Your new friend, Belinda. (belindamustafam20@yahoo.com)

• Dec 22, 2013

Typical Hallmark stuff, minimally entertaining at the very least. The story was sad, with a bittersweet ending and moments of funny tossed in here and there to keep it light. The only thing about this film that stuck out like a sore thumb was casting Andy Garcia for the role of the husband. One could cast Meg Ryan to play a 6'8" Latino truck driver and do no worse. I felt like I was watching a robot who was struggling to find his character. Ehh, it was OK, but Wee Man or even Jean-Claude Van Damme could have owned that role better.

• Dec 19, 2013

Another of Hallmark's outstanding Christmas movies; new this year!! It's a great script with fabulous acting by Mary-Louise Parker and Andy Garcia!! The casting is perfect! The story is a blessing!! I will watch it every single year at this time!! I give it 5+!!!