Christmas in Wonderland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Christmas in Wonderland Reviews

½ May 10, 2015
Honestly pretty bad, even by Christmas movie standards.
With mum away, three kids go to the mall to do Christmas shopping with their dad (Patrick Swayze).
The kids of course get separated from dad, there's a silly plot with a bag of counterfeit money, and some bumbling villains trying to get it back. And a campy Carmen Electra in a series of bad wigs.
The cool mall is the best part - beautiful decorations and a pool in the middle of winter.
Kind of made me want to go shopping when I think family values are probably the message it is trying to achieve!
½ January 3, 2015
Found the youngest girl in the movie's character really irritating. Storyline also reminded me slightly of Home Alone too in a way. The location for the movie was really nice but I wouldn't want to watch this movie again as the storyline just wasn't that interesting.
February 19, 2014
After undergoing a cross-country move from Los Angeles to Edmonton on Christmas eve, a father and his two kids visit the local mall where they do some last minute shopping.
January 6, 2014
one of my favorite Christmas movies
½ September 16, 2013
The is one good holiday movie.
December 3, 2012
While it has some good intentions and sometimes the concept of Santa Claus is quiet inventive, Christmas in Wonderland begins with promise but later it let down with a consumist message and a scene with the worst CGI i have ever seen, sometimes a little enjoyable but also sometimes is terribly pretentious.
November 26, 2012
Let me be brief and honest: Though I like most Yuletide flicks, "Christmas in Wonderland" is not the family-friendly film it pretends to be. It may be only "rated PG for rude language" by the MPAA, but, less than a third of the way into it, it objectifies two different human females, one of which is a teenage girl. The fact that an adolescent girl with braces is seen as unattractive is also disheartening. If you're looking for a good, yet little-known Christmas movie, go pick up "The Christmas Gift" with John Denver, or the Hallmark Hall of Fame telefilm "Silver Bells". Frankly, other than being a showpiece for Apple computers, "Christmas in Wonderland" isn't even worth the disc on which it's contained.
½ November 22, 2012
I have no idea how such big names agreed to be a part of this. I'm not shocked that such a horrible movie was made... That happens frequently. I'm shocked that Patrick Swayze was a part of it.
July 2, 2012
christmas in wonderland
½ February 13, 2012
Absolutely awful. Avoid if you love your family.
January 13, 2012
A very funny, family movie for the whole family.
December 6, 2011
Was an alright film actually. I was expecting it to be really bad but with Patrick Swayze and Carmen Electra in it, it was worth a try. Anyways the film was good but wasn't really funny and didn't feel Christmassy either. But it's still worth watching!
December 5, 2011
I enjoyed this, it reminded me of Home Alone where the kids keep escaping the criminals. It was a fun movie with a magical happy ending. Sad to think Patrick Swayze is no.longer here. Kept me entertained for 2 hours anyway :)
September 7, 2011
This was fun. What kid wouldn't have loved to have a bag full of money at Christmastime and no limits on what to get at a mall? I was really enjoying the movie up until Brian opens a door under some stairs that led to "Santa's North Pole" and there was a cartoon on the other side...??? Okay, but other than that the movie was fun and enjoyable. It's not the greatest movie in the world, but for a good Christmas movie I'm sure I'll enjoy this more in the coming years.
½ September 1, 2011
Are you from Edmonton? You'll hate this movie. Are you Canadian? You'll hate this movie. Are you not Canadian? You'll hate this movie. Do you possess a functioning brain? You. Will. Hate. This. Piece. Of. Shit. Movie. Disgraceful, an insult to Canadians (especially Edmonton) and an insult to human Intelligence in general.
July 3, 2011
The great thing about this movie is its cheesiness. It's meant for kids, not adults, so the critics who say this movie is horrible, really don't know how to do there jobs. It's like kids rating a R rated movie... they just wont get it.
½ February 11, 2011
Great for TV. Entertaning.
January 29, 2011
Yay! West Edmonton Mall!
January 6, 2011
This movie is fun to watch for the HORRIBLENESS!