The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey Reviews

December 22, 2013
Luke Ward-Wilkinson and Tom Berenger are such a joy to watch!
December 19, 2013
Amazing christmas film and one of the best seasonal films I've ever seen! Storyline is amazing, all I can say is, everything about this film is amazing! This has to be one of my best DVD purchases, only one pound too!
January 2, 2013
One of the finest Christmas movies for every reason --- outstanding casting and acting --- great script --- beautiful photography --- tightly wrapped direction and editing --- non-intrusive lovely score. Berenger and Joely are both believable and endearing. Ward-Wilkinson is a seamless fit in a touching, but not sugar-sweet tale of unimaginable sadness turned to joy. A definite must for every Christmas movie lover.
December 22, 2011
A very nice Christmas film that will be a yearly favourite.
½ June 6, 2011
kids stuff.. nothing special
½ October 14, 2010
I will admit, I love the book and I read it every Christmas Eve. This film, while not as good is still heartwarming and entertaining. I love the subplots, but I also found the film to be a little bit slower than I like, probably because they were trying to stretch the run time. Still worth a watch, but read the book first.
February 14, 2010
A very touching story based on the book by the same name. Definitely one to add to my Christmas movies.
½ December 21, 2008
A story about a boy who loses his father to war and only has a xmas nativity scene made out of wood from his father left to remind him of him, but when he moves he loses this. But where he moves is a loner carpenter ( Berenger ) that he becomes friends with and all in all he carves him a new nativity set. Thats it but cant see how its a xmas miracle.