Christmas Oranges Reviews

• Dec 25, 2020

I thought it was ok overall as we see Rose progress from a baby to a young lady through the orphanages and the friends she makes along the journey. It was a heartfelt story but left some holes in it along the way that left you wondering

• Dec 04, 2016

Cute heart warming Christmas story.

Cute heart warming Christmas story.

• Dec 28, 2014

Great movie! A movie that kids as well as adults will feel good about being alive and appreciating what you have and want less and be kind to loved ones.

• Dec 12, 2014

Such a sweet, yet sad Christmas movie that really does show you the true meaning of Christmas.

• Sep 01, 2014

Some really bad acting and a plot taken from A Christmas Carol, A Little Princess, and the Little House books, but written without any of the skill of those authors.