Christmas With the Kranks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Christmas With the Kranks Reviews

December 2, 2016
Herible film, but had a few hilarious parts on Tim Allen's part
November 30, 2016
I rewatched this . . . Why did I rewatch this? I did nothing but roll my eyes the entire time.
November 28, 2016
Its a cute movie. Its fun, has a lot of good laughs, and a good message about family, love and laughter. What the holiday is truly about.
½ October 23, 2016
Solid family holiday entertainment. Certainly the most a-typical work from John Grisham.
½ October 16, 2016
Christmas with the cranks is crap. One of the worst Christmas comedies. No I take that back, This is one of the worst comedies i've ever seen. This film to sum it up is an awkward comedy with lazy jokes and awful writing. Do yourself a favor and watch Home Alone. You'll have more fun with that movie than this.
½ September 22, 2016
My family and I love this movie to pieces, but I get everyone's complaints.
September 16, 2016
Jamie Lee Curtis is way over the top, especially with anything that had to do with her away at college daughter.....Not fun, Not funny, Not good
½ September 8, 2016
This was just horrible. Not my favorite Xmas movie by any means.
½ August 12, 2016
What a peice of shit. I've seen low budget out class this. Santa's Slay was far better than this, and it was better at being a comedy too. Who treats Christmas like a big deal religion. Boring, and garbage.
July 26, 2016
I'm not a fan of Tim Allen and his list of Christmas-themed movies but Christmas with the Kranks is a lot more enjoyable then most thanks to his co-star Jamie Lee Curtis. Still nothing special but worth watching.
½ July 25, 2016
I always loved Christmas with the Kranks as a Christmas movie,
Critics wanted to hate this because it's a fucking comedy,
I think this was laughably bad but fun to watch right after people feel sad or broke, I know I used to like tim allen when i was younger but now he is no more but this film is still memorable.

Score; 6.5/10
½ June 14, 2016
What town treats Christmas like it's a religion? This one apparently. If you refuse to submit to our lord and savior Frosty the Snowman, you will be shunned, harassed, name-called, beaten and overall bullied until you give in.
½ June 13, 2016
I don't get how people don't like this movie, I watch it every year whether it's Christmas or not. I think the ending is so loving.
½ June 12, 2016
Goofy but hearty. Nice underlying message.
May 9, 2016
This movie cracks me up. I love it Lol
March 25, 2016
Fun holiday film with some horrendous acting. Starts off slow but gets better towards the second act. Overall it's okay and Tim Allen is great as always.
½ March 22, 2016
One of the most maddeningly rage-inducing and confusingly mean-spirited movies ever made.
January 28, 2016
160128: This is quite a pleasant story actually. I'm a bit surprised by the harsh criticism. There are a few light laughs to be had and the concept of a helpful and forgiving community wins me over. Good message that brought a small tear to my eye. Wish I had watched it at Christmas. Canned ham? Is that an American thing?
½ January 16, 2016
With very few laughs, a minimum of heart, and a kind of garish Christmas spirit, Christmas with the Kranks reviles non-conformists and quite unrealistically too.
January 15, 2016
Worst Christmas movie ever. Not fun or funny, but actually annoying and cringe-worthy, and everyone acts like they are psychotic. Peer pressure is fine as long as it's Christmas! >:( This movie blows. It makes me mad.