Chromeskull: Laid to Rest 2` - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chromeskull: Laid to Rest 2` Reviews

½ July 2, 2012
Slightly better than the first. Still has the same problem of stupidity with the victims, but the already impressive gore makes some improvements on itself. The story is a bit better as well, but still far from classic territory. I do give this series credit for trying to create a new mainstream slasher icon in a mask.
June 19, 2012
Oh so stupid. Did not do the first one any justice.
½ June 3, 2012
seems the production value has increased since the first. the kills and gore shots are still top notch. if that's your thing, highly recommended
May 31, 2012
Rather fun slasher movie with some good kills
May 13, 2012
seriously a pity.. they actually pulled of some decent kill shots. but unfortunately this movie had the most disconnected plot it drove me to turn it off ten minutes before it finished.. I felt it hard to relate to nE characters what so ever n really didn't give a shit who died.. wish more people had.. LOL mega fail....
May 7, 2012
it was ok... there wasnt really anything to it tho
May 1, 2012
Compared to the first this was just a bland and pointless sequel.
April 28, 2012
Another example why sequels almost never pan out.
August Seria
April 14, 2012
Packed a lot more sense that the first one, gave the annoying protagonist, in the first, a medicine she deserves, and gives even more iconic kills. Laid to Rest 2 is one of those sequel that transcends the first movie, with more blood and more entertainment value.
½ April 4, 2012
Like the first, good kills but little else
March 26, 2012
Hmmmm metria tainia...
½ March 25, 2012
Bigger and I must say better than the first one, the story of Chromeskull follows moments after the first one left, this time with an all star cast of good actors like horror scream queen Danielle Harris, Terminator TV series actors Brian Austin Green and Thomas Dekker returning in the role as Tommy ....the movie is beautify shot, Robert Hall really knows hows to make a horror film that will shock his audience, with the gore, violence, the music and the use of special effects.....If your fan of masked psychopathic serial killers filming their victims murders then this is surely one to check out.... it's definitely going to be finding it's way into my DVD collection.....
½ March 21, 2012
An interesting sequel trying to add some serious substance to the story. Added enough to make it interesting, but left so much unexplained that it kept the 'reasons' from being stupid; right in the middle. The kills and gore seemed to have been toned down greatly, though there are still some pretty crazy ones in there. Still keeping the indie feeling although the budget seems to have increased dramatically. Good flick!
½ February 8, 2012
A very good sequel. Robert Hall returns as director. Thomas Dekker, Brian Austin Green and Danielle Harris all appear. The story is kind of weak, but the kills and effects are top notch again.
February 2, 2012
Listen up hollywood horror sequels dont have to just up the blood and the gore they can expand the sorry kina let you know how the sicko ticks and this movie delivers and that and then some and dont worry for the gore freaks there is plenty to be had here trust me infact some of the most realistic gore ever filmed it will actually make you sick at times but isnt that the point haha
February 2, 2012
A pointless sequel thats not near as fun,brutal,or original as Laid To Rest!
½ December 31, 2011
A solidly brutal sequel to a decently original slasher film, Laid to Rest 2 never breaks drastically new ground; however, it manages to creates some truly original and twisted death scenes wrapped in an entertaining slasher--if conventional--slasher narrative.
November 15, 2011
It's pretty narley, as is the first film. I thought Brian Austin Green could have been replaced with at least a half rate actor for that type of role, I just cant see him in that. Entertaining and full of gore, thats mainly what we expect from this type of thing. One thing this has an edge on lots of others, is the gore, its A+
November 13, 2011