Chronically Metropolitan Reviews

• Sep 16, 2017

If were a jew in America in 1940 and had to watch this movie, I'd move to Germany.

• Aug 15, 2017

Great film, honest and refreshing look at the life of the privileged UES. Thoroughly enjoyed!

• Aug 12, 2017

Very pretentious from the beginning to the end, the male characters covered their totall douchebag-ness with a last "heroic" act of generosity letting "their" women go. And the female characters felt like a man was trying really hard to write a strong female character but failed miserably. Overall, a study of the broken relationships of the bored, affluent elites. Not bad enough to stop watching, but bad enough to comment on.

• Aug 11, 2017

I liked it! Chris Noth great as self-absorbed author-professor. Actually, the whole cast was good, fine acting. Good story.

• Aug 04, 2017

The movie was fun and cool. Very contemporary. Great to watch.

The movie was fun and cool. Very contemporary. Great to watch.