The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe Quotes
The top The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Susan Pevensie: It's our sister, sir. She's upset.Professor Kirke: Hence the weeping.Peter Pevensie: It's nothing. We can handle it.Professor Kirke: Oh, I can see that.‐ Submitted by Evan M (2 months ago)
- Peter Pevensie: Don't worry Lu, we'll be home soon.Edmund Pevensie: If home's still there.‐ Submitted by Criselle M (3 years ago)
- Jadis the White Witch: You know, Aslan, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you honestly think by all this that you could save the human traitor? You are giving me your life and saving no one. So much for love. Tonight, the Deep Magic will be appeased, but tomorrow, we will take Narnia forever! In that knowledge, despair... and die!‐ Submitted by Typhon Q (3 years ago)
- Jadis the White Witch: Your brother, is he unintelligent?Edmund Pevensie: Well, I think so.‐ Submitted by Isabella M (3 years ago)
- Peter Pevensie: For Narnia, and for Aslan!‐ Submitted by ethan t (4 years ago)
- Edmund Pevensie: Whoa, Horsey.Philip the Horse: My name is Philip.
- Mrs. Beaver: It's the world, dear. Did you expect it to be small?Susan Pevensie: Smaller.
- Jadis the White Witch: I can make anything you like.Edmund Pevensie: Can you make me taller?
- Mr. Fox: Forgive me, your Majesty.Jadis the White Witch: Oh, don't waste my time with flattery.Mr. Fox: Not to seem rude, but I wasn't actually talking to you.
- Mrs. Beaver: You've been sneaking second helpings, haven't you?Mr. Beaver: Well, you never know which meal's gonna be your last. Especially with your cooking.
- Mr. Beaver: When Adam's Flesh and Adam's bone sits at Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done.Susan Pevensie: You know that doesn't really rhyme.
- Red & Black Dwarf: This way, for your num-nums!‐ Submitted by Zach W (4 years ago)
- Jadis the White Witch: Do you know why you're here, faun?Mr. Tumnus: Because I believe.. in a free Narnia.‐ Submitted by Rachel E (4 years ago)
- Edmund Pevensie: But that's a girl's coat!Peter Pevensie: I know.
- Peter Pevensie: If he tells us to hurry, one more time, I'm gonna turn him into a big, fluffy hat!Mr. Beaver: Come on, hurry up!
- Jadis the White Witch: You'll love it there, Edmund. It has whole rooms simply stuffed with Turkish Delight.Edmund Pevensie: Couldn't I have some more now?Jadis the White Witch: NO! ...I wouldn't want to ruin your appetite.
- Susan Pevensie: Come on, Peter, "Gastro vascular".Peter Pevensie: Is it Latin?Susan Pevensie: Yes.Edmund Pevensie: Is it Latin for, "Worst game ever invented"?
- Susan Pevensie: Besides, we could all use the fresh air!Edmund Pevensie: Not like there isn't any air inside.