Reviews

• Jan 11, 2013

i loved learning about the story(s) author and their creation

i loved learning about the story(s) author and their creation

• Aug 08, 2012

could have been better...

could have been better...

• Apr 12, 2012

good, but scary, real scary to scary. AHHH

good, but scary, real scary to scary. AHHH

• Jan 31, 2012

This was so good I love all the Chronicles of Narnia

This was so good I love all the Chronicles of Narnia

• Dec 31, 2010

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let's Facelift bar! ====accept credit card =========== = = = = = www.flyingstyle.org === Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35 UGG BOOT $50 Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $35 Han bags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $35 T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $16 Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$34 Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$15 New era cap $16 Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18 FREE SHIPPING = = =www.flyingstyle.org =

• Jun 17, 2010

I have a version of this thats actually quite good

I have a version of this thats actually quite good

• Jun 16, 2010

Great job in following Lewis original work- Lewis' great imagination, creativity, and message are very clear. Entertaining and refreshing to all ages.

• Mar 10, 2010

loved it like to watch it a lot.

loved it like to watch it a lot.

• Dec 18, 2009

I LOVE NARNIA BOOKS The Films are ok.

I LOVE NARNIA BOOKS The Films are ok.