Chrystal - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chrystal Reviews

April 20, 2008
Unfortunately this films last act keeps this film from being a southern masterpiece. Still a must see though.
March 4, 2008
this movie is wonderful, there is a point where i actually want to visit arkansas
February 3, 2008
The first half is absolutely flawless, and then the film takes some risks. Great acting and superb pacing/mood. The music is a great support to the film without acting as a crutch.
January 28, 2008
The acting was great, but the story was terrible. We still love Billy Bob though
½ December 6, 2007
Billy Bob in a serious moive? this movie is a little strange but if you are willing to sit through the slower parts of it, it is worth the watch.
November 9, 2007
Billy Bob is always awesome.
½ October 1, 2007
Very good movie, great acting, good cinematography and quite a poetic story.
September 7, 2007
You're back in Billy Bob's house. He owns this genre. Southern USA. Lisa Blount is the best screen cryer I've ever seen or heard. Wow. Some cute dog scenes. A real feeling of hopelessness for the people trapped in a situation they can't get out of. No other movie like this out there that I've seen. I'm gonna watch this again tonight. See ya.
September 5, 2007
Was a Good Movie and Walton Goggins kicks ass.
August 1, 2007
never watched it but thats my name lol!!!
July 26, 2007
Very crazy, but as always, Billy's dead feelings always stand out.
½ July 23, 2007
This movie was crazy but i liked it's realistic value..very countryish,which is where im from.
½ July 21, 2007
Definitely a B movie - but worth seeing.
½ July 12, 2007
This movie was so boring! It never picked up. Do not waste your time.
½ July 11, 2007
this is one of the best movies I've ever seen. 2$ at Hollywood Video, go buy it.
½ June 25, 2007
Excellent acting job on all fronts, I really felt their pain. The cameras and setting really made me feel like I was there, in the deep south. Sad ending but that's the way it SHOULD have ended. Bravo! for not being all nice and comfy. Difficult subject matter was handled extremely realistically
June 24, 2007
Billy Bob Thorton is an almost flawless actor. Of course it does not hurt that he is sexy as hell. The story line and character development are strong overall. A seemingly realistic perception of the south. A movie worth watching.
June 20, 2007
I saw part of it, and it was great.
June 4, 2007
After viewing "The Accountant" -- the fabulous, award-winning short film from the production team known as Ginny Mule pictures -- I had high expectations for this, their first full-length movie. I have to say that it disappointed me just a little. The film dragged in parts; I couldn't decide if I liked the title character, or cared about her or not. However, the film does feature some GREAT music, and an interesting Southern touch. Overall, I'd consider it a film worth watching.