Chupacabra Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chupacabra Terror Reviews

½ March 19, 2009
haha is this the cruise one?
this is truly horrible hahahaha
March 13, 2009
class. Chelan Simmons continues to impress as the queen of b-movie monster sludge. people who dont get this sub genre and classification of dreadfullness shouldn't watch it. this is possibly the best of the chupacabra movies but I am still concerned at classifying a creature that eats sheep as a monster.....i love a good keebab!!! so damn you haters
March 12, 2009
Wow... I just caught this on Chiller and I have to say that it is honestly the worst move that I have ever seen. And I'm not talking about "Glen or Glenda" or "Plan 9" bad... just plain old bad. It does have John Rhys-Davies in it but my God. I cannot even describe how truly horrible this film is in every way: pathetic acting, almost no notable plot, Navy Seals whose body armor is also used for roller blading...

I have to say that this film isn't even worthy of Sci-Fi or Up All Night.
January 21, 2009
I'll be honest, I only caught the last hour ... but that last hour I did see ... wow. Inspiring. I want to make my own crappy movie now more than ever.
½ January 20, 2009
The Sci-Fi Channel cranks out these movies almost weekly. Why must the public be subjected to such torture?
January 1, 2009
This movie is amazing, if only because it is so horrible in every way.
½ December 16, 2008
For those of you who don't know spanish chupacabra literally translates to goatsucker. While eye believe that there are definitley unknown creatures out in the world eye highly doubt the chupacabra actually exists. About the movie it stinks! It's not funny, scarey, there isn't even any nudity? Well eye guess they deserve credit for at least ignoreing that part of the horror movie formula well at least as far as eye know there wasn't any nudity eye didn't stick till the end of the movie... offer these movies to vampires for they can drain the life out of elements such as DVD disc's, VHS tapes, and UMD formats.
½ December 16, 2008
forget guns...kick boxing chick is the only one who can take down...CHUPACABRA TERROR
½ December 16, 2008
Camp schlock laughs at this.
½ November 27, 2008
Pesima. No la vean ni aunque se las regalen.
½ November 17, 2008
Oh Sci-Fi channel, what a GENIUS idea for a TV Horror Movie. I'll never understand why some actors who appear in some of cinema's finest are desperate enough for paychecks to act in this shit. John Rhys-Davies, have you no self-respect? The Chupacabra is the most ridiculous creature I've ever seen in a movie...just wow. Some of the worst special effects you'll have the displeasure of watching as well as use of stock footage. Damn cruise-liner lol. Chelan Simmons could've at least got naked, but NO SIR. Terrible acting, terrible story, terrible everything, but an enjoyable evening if watching with a group of friends.
½ August 3, 2008
The setting on a cruise liner is a plus for the story and adds to the suspense. However, it is not very original, the acting is poor to fair and the special effects mediocre. Not as bad as I was expecting though.
June 7, 2008
John rhys Davies?? Really? Interesting.
½ May 8, 2008
Chupacabras... ON A BOAT! Quiver in terror children, the Goat Sucker is on the poop deck.
Bleagh.
April 30, 2008
There is one single concept in the entire world of cinema that has truly pissed me off to no end, and it is within the reels of Chupacabra Terror. Firstly, a hunter finally catches the Goat Sucker, locks it up and takes it with him on a cruise shit where it gets loose and starts tearing the shit out of people. The concept that SO GREATLY INFURIATES ME TO NO END is when an elite military task force boards the ship and takes on the Chupacabra, but are torn apart and eaten, however, the lead female's (a very dumb blonde onscreen and what I presume is like that offscreen as well) kicks the beast's ass with her Tae-bo that she is frequently doing throughout the film. Totally fucking pisses me off and makes me want to shit every time I see or hear of this film. I hate you Chupacabra Terror!!! I HATE YOU!!
½ April 17, 2008
This movie is a holy goat nightmare with a tuba on top.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 7, 2008
serie c, vraiment navet, monstre intuable et fin attroce. saoul ca passe mieux lol
March 3, 2008