Reviews

• Mar 28, 2013

This movie has a lot of wrong in it like crappy acting, bad effects, cheap sets, and an uninspired plot. However, it has this schlocky charm to it that lends to it being watchable in that goofy monster movie fashion. Having the chupacabra be a guy in a suit was amusing and there's some solid gore. Pros: More Chelan Simmons goodness, schlocky fun, good gore Cons: Bad acting, cheap sets, bad effects

• Feb 24, 2013

I ve got only one question with this one. How the hell did they managed to cast John Rhys-Davies AFTER the Lord of the Rings trilogy? Also, Gus from Breaking Bad? WTF?

• Sep 02, 2012

My god!! Gus Fring was in this movie!!!! Still terrible though.

My god!! Gus Fring was in this movie!!!! Still terrible though.

• Jul 05, 2012

Really cheap and terribly made movie

Really cheap and terribly made movie

• May 08, 2012

a very good si-fi flic

a very good si-fi flic

• Mar 11, 2012

It wasn't too bad. Characters aren't all that great and the ending wasn't too good, but the creature effects were rather nice for a Sci-fi channel film and there were some good kills and a lot of monster action even though the entire film takes place on a ship. Decent enough.

• Oct 28, 2011

Not quite as enjoyable as previous SyFy films but enjoyable none-the-less. A great cast, makes it worth checking out.

• Jul 06, 2011

Muy mala! Sólo apta para ver con amigos y cerveza; en ese caso se le suman +3 estrellas

• Jun 15, 2011

No me decidía entre ir a ver X-Men First Class y ésta... :s

No me decidía entre ir a ver X-Men First Class y ésta... :s

• Apr 10, 2011

This was a very good terrifying film! I saw it on the Sci Fi channel and I have to say bravo! The acting was bad at times but everything else was just so great I have watched this film many times and it gets better and better each time! If you love horror thrillers then watch this underrated film!