Reviews

• Oct 21, 2012

This is one of the greatest movies that I have seen in a long time and I am so thrilled that I stopped by it! It has the most sweetest story ever and it is so well-played all the way through. It sets a very good example on how teen-lives function love-wise as well as over-all thoughts and acts. I think the two are very courageous-minded, and you feel the good heart in Mustafa as well as Linnea, as they both choose to go after what their hearts tells them, and not what others do. This is such a charming and cute movie, with the most lovable and amazing end, of course I couldn't help bot sob... This is also very beautiful finding that the characters are Iranian and Swedish. Two different cultures with different perspectives, and even though that love knows no limits, some way it still kinda does, and then again, you can't ever blame for what your heart feels :-) I can relate a little to this movie, since I myself is scandinavian and has had a past and a history over affairs in it's serious moments with foreign guys and challenges it can may lead... Thank you for such a great experience!

• Jan 04, 2010

I must have been crazy when I decided to watch this film. Well ... - I liked the scene when the guy says: "I'm passionate. I'm from Teheran" - so: one star for "Iranistik".

• Nov 16, 2009

Ciao Bella is one of the most beautiful and well-scripted teen romance films of the past few years. Set in the backdrop of Sweden, Ciao Bella follows Mustafa Moradi (Poyan Karami) as he makes a local visit with his soccer team in the town of the film's female lead, Linnea (Chanelle Lindell). After an incident while watching a soccer game, Mustafa is mistakenly pulled into an Italian soccer team. This is where he meets Linnea and the two hit it off but Mustafa tells her that he is in fact Italian. The film really thrives with how a relationship can pursue even if lies are hidden from the other which also include Linnea being pregnant and decides to keep the baby. The issues tackled and showcased on screen would rarely be touched in the United States, if even at all. That along with the wonderfully strong performances in the two teenage leads make this one of the shining points of the genre and of the year.

• Aug 27, 2009

Väldigt bra, jag gillade! Och jag tycker att Chanelle Lindell var super. Bra bra braaa.

• Jul 24, 2009

Ganska fin film allt som allt.

Ganska fin film allt som allt.

• Jul 20, 2009

Jävligt rolig story :) Lite orealistiskt slut kanske.

Jävligt rolig story :) Lite orealistiskt slut kanske.

• May 05, 2009

A trying, uplifting film that looks at the social, cultural, and sexual complexities of a teenage relationship (and modern western culture). True, this isn't the most amazing film of its kind ever made, but I found it to be very enjoyable for a teenage love story, which I don't generally care for.

• Dec 14, 2008

En typisk tonårs-kärlekshistoria. Ingen höjdarfilm, men ändå lite mysig.

En typisk tonårs-kärlekshistoria. Ingen höjdarfilm, men ändå lite mysig.

• Oct 24, 2008

sweet lovestory, realistic and totally relaxing feel-good movie.

sweet lovestory, realistic and totally relaxing feel-good movie.

• Oct 08, 2008

Om detta är en film endast för ungdomar är jag nog ännu ungdom.. ;)

Om detta är en film endast för ungdomar är jag nog ännu ungdom.. ;)