Cinderella Reviews

• Jan 20, 2021

I'm sure people enjoyed this in 1965, but it doesn't stand out as the best production of Cinderella. It's kind of flat and lifeless. Lesley Ann Warren is good as Cinderella. The whole thing just comes across as old-fashioned.

• Jan 08, 2021

This movie, this movie is the most beautiful movies I have ever seen. I have three different Cinderella's. I am in need for another Cinderella made some time ago, I was just a child when my parents took us to the movies to see this movie and I am doing all I can to find it.

• Mar 08, 2020

This will always be a part of my childhood memories. I watched it every year with anticipation.

• May 25, 2018

So so easy to compare this to the 1957 version, so lets. Lesley Ann Warren is no Julie Andrews. Once you see Julie Andrews, you can never go back, I never have liked the Rogers and Hammerstein version, so it's hard to like this one at all. So I don't/

• Sep 02, 2017

Not my favorite to old fashioned

Not my favorite to old fashioned

• May 30, 2017

I am not impressed with this movie too old fashioned so I would say it was not a good movie. I have seen better remakes of Cinderella

• Oct 15, 2016

Not impressed with this movie to old fashioned so I would say it was not a good movie. I have made better Cinderella movies

• Sep 08, 2014

Brings me back to my childhood. The special effects were "magical stars" from the Fairy Godmother's wand. It was magic to me, yet by today's standards a joke. Nevertheless, I still enjoy watching this classic made for tv version. I realize the innocence of the times, as the scenery and background are clearly painted scenes....not shot on location, for you youngsters. Yet, somehow, as a child, I believed it was all real. I own this dvd and am happy that I do. For me, Leslie Ann Warren is Cinderella and Stuart Damon (aka Dr. Allen Quartermaine from General Hospital) is a real life prince.

• Nov 26, 2012

the acting wasn't as good as the original from 1957 and the scenery and setting wern't as nice but its still a well done musical. its just hard to top julie andrews

• Nov 04, 2012

(First and only viewing - 11/4/2012)

(First and only viewing - 11/4/2012)