Cinderella Reviews

• May 14, 2020

Buone interpretazioni protagoniste con personaggi sufficientemente validi, scenografie e costumi eccellenti che intrattengono visivamente ed incantano nelle scene più famose, una regia di base solida e piuttosto convincente: non si raggiunge con decisione il risultato ottenuto nel classico animato ma questo remake di Cenerentola risulta più che sufficiente. Il problema più grande è la poca libertà espressiva a disposizione, i personaggi secondari hanno caratteri fin troppo accentuati per funzionare in un live action e alcune famosissime scene sono semplicemente impossibili da imitare.

• Apr 13, 2020

The concept of "Have courage and be kind" is simple and yet extremely difficult. Lily James has an ethereal strength when she follows this concept and reveals that there is great power in great love.

• Mar 15, 2020

The little things added to the story help for a better telling and do add to a better story. Greatly directed this is a great princess story

• Mar 14, 2020

Disney never let me down. Gonna rewatch it!

Disney never let me down. Gonna rewatch it!

• Jan 29, 2020

First off absolutely amazing movie, but I should start off with the bad things. This movie gave me diarrhea and the doctors are absolutely baffled as to what is causing this. This movie also makes me want to commit vehicular manslaughter on a lawnmower. This movie reminds of the time I saw a homeless man get beat up outside of a walmart, he didn't even do anything wrong he just wanted marshmellows. I mean the guy just wanted to make some smore's with his buddies. The attacker had a lot of anger issues and did a roundhouse kick on that poor homeless guy. The dude went flying through a car window. It was pretty awesome. Now onto the good things I liked. The dress was pretty blue, which kinda reminds me of the car that homeless dude flew into. it was a nice midnight blue and the rims were very shiny. The car owner though was a crack head and did a backflip when he saw his car. After the movie I went to walmart and saw a homeless dude get beat up, but that story is too long to tell on this site.

• Jan 08, 2020

Never expected this movie would be this good. The directing, acting, music, and costume are perfect. The story is simple and I think it fits for this movie.

• Dec 31, 2019

I had my doubts when I watched this film for the first time. However, they were put to rest. This movie is beautiful, stunning and it takes a weak story and makes it better. I really enjoyed this movie.

• Dec 25, 2019

What can I say. Was it sensationally spectacular or super dazzling with its CGI.The characters were so well built along the plot and also had some heartfelt scenes (mostly for Cinderella). Would definitely recommend this movie if you're one that likes an old set back story from Disney.

• Nov 08, 2019

It lacked the heart and Innocence of the original. The tale was dull and dreary, and the changes seemed arbitrary and never for the betrer. A few of the magic scenes were visially impressive and that is the only thing that stops it from being rotten. Badly cast, the ugly stepsisters are both prettier than Cinderella and the prince looks 45 when he smiles

• Oct 20, 2019

Lily James was an amazing cast and makes the perfect Cinderella. However it was a shame that the movie did not showcase he amazing vocal skills. It was disappointing that the movie decided to get rid of the songs and singing, as they help tie all the Disney magic. Still, the movie is still great and adds a delightful backstory to Ella as well as several beneficial scenes. Richard Madden's pants were a little too tight.