Cinderella III: A Twist in Time Reviews

• Aug 25, 2019

Fair enough! The story is fair enough for its modern-day audiences. I am giving it 3 stars out of 5 for its decent story-telling and character development. Songs are average and okay :)

• Aug 07, 2019

Surprisingly good for a straight to DVD film. Bigger stakes and a little action this time with a pretty solid plot. Not quite as classic and charming as the original but puts other Disney sequels to shame, especially Cinderella II.

• Jul 24, 2019

It is the Okayest movie

It is the Okayest movie

• Jul 11, 2019

I liked the prince. He's pretty funny an does dumb stuff. 10/10

I liked the prince. He's pretty funny an does dumb stuff. 10/10

• Apr 22, 2019

Very cute and entertaining!

Very cute and entertaining!

• Dec 03, 2018

Probably the best out of the sequels, this movie fun and entertaining. It got a little odd at the end, and it has some plot holes, but it's still pretty good. For example, didn't Anastasia fall in love with the Baker in the second movie? Then why would she still search for love? And the end part where Cinderella is taken by Lucifer is a little weird. But other then that, a pretty darn good sequel, that deserves more attention then it gets.

• Oct 14, 2018

I've watched this movie countless times and I'm still not entirely convinced that it was real. It radiates this insanely surreal energy that reminds me a little bit of Raimi's Spider-Man 3. That's not supposed to be an insult. In fact, I may rate this movie a step above the original Cinderella, just because I'd much rather watch this one. I don't know who sat down at Disney and decided that they needed to make a third Cinderella, let alone a third Cinderella with a time-travel plot, but I'm really glad they did because I LOVE THIS MOVIE. The animation is decent enough for a DTV Disney sequel, many of the characters get personalities in this timeline, and there are a lot of moments that are really, genuinely, laugh-out-loud funny. There are some weirdly heartfelt moments in there too. It's not perfect, though. Obviously. It has really weird pacing (three climaxes is too many), the villain's plot is wildly convoluted, and the music is forgettable AT BEST. But regardless, you don't want to pass this movie by. Find it on videotape at your local Blockbuster or whatever, just watch it! It's so much better than it has any right to be and you will not waste your time with this one!!

• Jun 06, 2018

It was a good sequel show your kids

It was a good sequel show your kids

• Mar 27, 2018

I actually very glad this movie exists. It's pretty well animated and pretty hilarious. The prince finally has a personality, The Stepmother is truly amazingly wicked. Love it!

• Jan 26, 2018

For having Cinderella be a sequel it was quite good a nice fairytale it was better then the second one