Cinderella The Cat (Gatta Cenerentola) Reviews

• Aug 23, 2019

I believe the main character is the mother. She is the only woman who lives in her love fantasy and finally awakes from it. She is the grown-up Cinderella, and I get this conclusion because she wears the same white dress as the cat. She saw the bird flying away while waiting to die for her sins is the most beautiful scene in the movie.

• Oct 15, 2018

I saw this movie last night at its US premiere in Hollywood and I was blown away by everything. The graphics, the script, the symbolism, social commentary, A non-stop ride that never goes dull for even a moment. So rich and in the vein of the Italian masters. What a treat! I look forward to see what else writer/director Ivan Cappiello will come up with!

• Apr 10, 2018

The real strenght of this film lies beneath its beautiful visual effects and a score that mixes classical neapolitan melodies, jazz and rock, and the audience is completely and nicely swept up by all this.