Cinderella The Cat (Gatta Cenerentola) Reviews

• Oct 15, 2018

I saw this movie last night at its US premiere in Hollywood and I was blown away by everything. The graphics, the script, the symbolism, social commentary, A non-stop ride that never goes dull for even a moment. So rich and in the vein of the Italian masters. What a treat! I look forward to see what else writer/director Ivan Cappiello will come up with!

• Apr 10, 2018

The real strenght of this film lies beneath its beautiful visual effects and a score that mixes classical neapolitan melodies, jazz and rock, and the audience is completely and nicely swept up by all this.