Circle of Two - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Circle of Two Reviews

½ August 17, 2015
ok drama from jules dassin
January 4, 2013
Certainly far from Burton's best but he puts in a solid performance despite the flimsy script.
½ February 24, 2012
This was a sad movie... not gonna lie. It was very thoughtful though...
½ September 11, 2011
If you've always dreamed of seeing Tatum O'Neal make out with Richard Burton, then this is the movie for you!...Watched it because I am reading Tatum O'Neal's first memoir, and she mentions this movie, and I couldn't really believe it actually existed.
October 23, 2010
This is one of my favorite movies!!! Worth seeing again & again! Both RB & TO are fantastic, & who can argue w/the ending where true love lives on even if the relationship never should have been?
½ June 26, 2008
I remember Citytv showing this as its afternoon movie at least once a month when I was a kid and I always watched it. I haven't seen it in years and I'm sure it's much worse than I recall.
April 9, 2008
Dassin directed this?! 2nd half is shot well. It's like an illicit TV movie, set in Toronto, with only one cool scene (not the topless scene--sorry, Tatum)
½ October 30, 2007
So cheesy, so Canadian. I love it. Not as bad as it could have been. I think it has to do with the fact that Richard Burton holds his own and elevates the whole thing above what normally turns into garbage.