City of Rott - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

City of Rott Reviews

August 23, 2010
This is the best zombie movie I've ever seen that I'll also never own. An awesome premise for a 30 minute short feature, but clocking in at just at 77 minutes, it's a little too long for the story it tells.

Our hero, Fred, an elderly man armed only with his walker and talking shoes, sets out in search of a new pair of shoes and something to eat in the town of Rott, which is currently invested by zombies galore. A gem of an animated gorefest zombie movie and worth at least one viewing.
ElCochran90
½ July 27, 2010
Unearthed Films made a mistake. This gigantic piece of rotten zombie turd is the strongest reason available of why one guy shouldn't make a whole Flash-animated movie by his own. Screenwriters, score composers/arrangers and other guys are also needed. Avoid it like the plague, even if it is free on YouTube.

9/100
February 28, 2010
One man show which deserves some huge applause for that alone. I don't know why I sat through the whole thing though as it was just badly executed, unfunny, silly and boring as hell.
January 9, 2010
i love this mans work but im not premoting it just cuz its by unearthed films but because it brought back good memories to a degree to me you probly dont see how you would have just had to have been here other than that it was just a really bloody cartoon and i LUV blood so just about anything bloody thats good i give it a thubs up
December 19, 2009
Holey crap, what a boring film. Certainly had to get creative with how to kill a couple zombies. As a solo creation this is pretty cool but that just makes it the worst possible movie a single person has ever created.
You want to know how to not waste your mind? Don't watch this film :P
½ March 22, 2009
In a city of worm-ridden zombies, an old man is on a mission .... to find a new pair of slippers.

This gore filled cartoon that follows the adventures of an old man as he travels around killing zombies and looking for some new footwear is an interesting idea. The animation is simplistic and does the job, but gets a little to much on the eyes by the end. Even at only 77 minutes, the story drags and the finale is a long-time coming. This is only film of it's knd, and should be viewed as a curiosity piece.
September 25, 2008
This has some fun scenes and some fun animation, but the movie in it self is only good at points. I like the movie, wouldn't buy it, but there is something about an old man with a walker beating zombies.
½ August 29, 2008
Fun movie. Animation was very clever. This is a bad ass zombie film. The zombs had no chance against Walker.
½ August 19, 2008
It could be better if the runtime had been cut to 40-50 min!!
August 8, 2008
Film d'animation de zombies assez drole, de plus, la creation de ce projet ne repose que sur les epaules d'une seule personne, c'est un travail de titan, mais malheuresement, le film en souffre un peu
½ August 7, 2008
I thought I was going to hate this, and maybe I did a bit, but it was so different... An older crazy man in a walker fights zombies. The anime is shit, it's like made in Flash or something, but I really couldn't stop watching it. I'm not even going to pretend this is good, but my eyes were glued to this...
½ August 2, 2008
Animation so poor that it actually makes it hard to watch, and a plot/story that is boring and stupid even for a low budget horror movie.
July 10, 2008
This movie would have worked best as a short film. There was just some times too much zombie bashing. Though, I did like the main character and his banter with his feet was great at times, I felt like a lot of the time the movie dragged for a long time. But, it's worth a watch.
July 6, 2008
This was one of the most original movies I have ever seen despite it's being a zombie movie they took it and spun it into its own being. The main character and his dementia show that relying on your strenth to save you isn't the best policy, sometimes it's just dumn luck that you live through disasters
May 20, 2008
This is one sweet flick!
April 27, 2008
Very slowly scripted and animated. Seems like it was made for old people.
½ March 30, 2008
Would have worked well as a 5 min short since the story is basically about killing zombies, but a good achievement considering its made by one person.
March 16, 2008
don't waste your time. it's utter rubbish and totally repetitive, i couldn't finish it.
February 12, 2008
Ha ha haa!! Ihan kyllä paras. Kova pappa tossujensa perässä ;))
December 20, 2007
I liked this show, but it was fucking crazy!