CKY2K - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

CKY2K Reviews

June 3, 2013
60 minutes of borderline amusing antics with only a few legitimate laughs sprinkled throughout.

--4.0/10--
½ October 2, 2012
one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
TheDudeLebowski65
½ April 27, 2012
Some comedic bits here and there, but flat out stupid, CK2K is a definite misfire. I laughed a few times, but the comedy quickly became redundant and pointless. This short mostly uses gross-out humor to create something funny, and in many cases, it is-if you're in your teens. Now in my middle twenties, I find this stupid, and painful to watch. Jackass was better, not by much, but a bit. This is worthy viewing for fans of Bam Margera and Jackass. However the comedy falls apart quickly and there's really nothing that stands out here. The stunts and comedy get tiring and don't stand out. If you're looking for crazy stunts, watch the first Jackass film. At least that was funny, but this one isn't. CKY2K is boring and doesn't do anything to really thrill. This short doesn't stand out. Avoid it. If you're a fan of Margera's vids, watch it, but for the rest of us, there's nothing really funny here. Nothing but gross-out stuff on-screen. The type of stuff that's funny once. The stunts definitely are crazy, but like I said, there's nothing that stands out here, nothing of value, nothing truly entertaining. You'd be better off watching something else.
March 9, 2012
Iceland Hotel Prank War... that says it all. Tons of hilarious scenes in this video, so awesome.
February 7, 2012
Long before Jackass, this is where it started. Totally original.
December 17, 2011
When i saw this in 8th grade this was practically the bible for me and my friends. We all skated back then and were into filming stunts and pranks. So when a video like this came along with actual editing, music and solid camera work it opened our eyes. It won't be for everyone but if you like skating and enjoy Jackass check it out. Brandon DiCamillo was my hero for a long time after i saw this.
January 7, 2011
cky2k changed me young life. thank you bam for creating this world of debauchery my friends and i idolized. until the third time nick broke his leg.
November 30, 2009
so funny! I laughed a lot but Laughed twice as much when brandon did that rap and laughed EVEN MORE when Dunn peed on dico because Dico woke dunn up by... well... watch the film to find out.
November 10, 2009
I think this one is the best out of all of the CKYs!!!
July 30, 2009
Better than the original CKY video, because of obviously higher budget and just better stunts, but I give it the same score just because like any Jackass-esque to come after there are gonna hit and miss stunts, however most of the ones in here are great.
July 12, 2009
freakin sick, the skating is awesome too
½ June 29, 2009
Dico Steals The Show In Not Only This Volume But All The Rest As Well.
May 23, 2009
½ April 1, 2009
Saw this years ago but from what I remember, it's fucking funny.
March 31, 2009
more idiocy from Bam and co.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
Bam Margera is rather hot - Always funny to watch. But nahh
December 19, 2008
Probably of the best cKy video...lot of funny and gross stunts in it!
½ November 16, 2008
despite the CKY name, this is my least favorite in the series. while it adds certain key elements such as female nudity instead of male nudity, a much more extensive soundtrack, and a better story, most of the movie takes place in europe instead of america and its just not as funny. still worth a watch though.
½ August 21, 2008
after seeing pretty much anything an everything bam margera has ever done, including all the jackass an movei stuff, i have to say i prefer his older stuff, back in the day when people didnt recognise him and they filmed skits like everything in this movie! i adore it an watch it over an over. however without brandon dicamillo, would bam's stuff be as funny? i think not, bam should let bran in on more of the fame an glory
July 16, 2008
Pre-Jackass stuff from Bam Margera. Not for the faint of heart or those annoyed by skateboarding videos. Also not a total sausage party like Jackass as some of their female friends get involved. Who knew watching people jump off of stuff could be so fun?