Clambake - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Clambake Reviews

August 31, 2009
Must see Elvis movie.
August 1, 2009
My favorite Elvis movie. Just a fun time. Has good comedy and great songs.
August 1, 2009
My favorite Elvis movie. Just a fun time. Has good comedy and great songs.
July 22, 2009
This is one of my favourite all time Elvis Presley movies, just totally love the music & the story. The movie also co-stars Bill Bixby....Clambake, gonna have a Clambake....
½ July 7, 2009
Too slow. Couldn't make it through the movie.
July 5, 2009
Elvis Presley was not an actor but the movie is fun and entertaining all the same.
½ June 30, 2009
At first I was a little worried about Bill Bixby being a playboy but I guess it's more believeable when you also say how much money he's supposed to have. I thought it was pretty cute, although I could have done without the Alice in Wonderland camera shots. They did recycle the leading lady from another Elvis Movie. There were some really cheesey songs in there, but at least it was still funny.
½ February 19, 2009
Ugh. I can't believe I watched this! The dreadful song "Clambake" was stuck in my head for weeks!
December 11, 2008
nothanks not my kinda thing
½ September 3, 2008
I have mosty all of Elvis's movies.
½ July 26, 2008
great singing and cool as ever
June 26, 2008
clambake were gonna have a clambake
May 10, 2008
The first Elvis movie I ever watched! It's great!
April 30, 2008
CLAMMMM BAKE GONNA HAVE A CLAM BAKE
April 21, 2008
Eek! An Elvis Presley movie that I must never watch!!!
April 2, 2008
i thought this film was quite good
March 22, 2008
I love Elvis, but from the parts that I have seen of this film, I do not wish to watch the rest. This was one of the films that Elvis hated doing, and was just another chance for Tom Parker to make money for them (no disrespect to the Colonel, he thought he was doing what was right for his client).
March 17, 2008
This is among one of his best movies.
½ March 12, 2008
Clambake, gonna have a clambake! Elvis is a novice speedboat racer who wins the race and gets the girl. This is the 'Casablanca' of movies with 'clam' in their title.
January 26, 2008
The King's worst film is still damn good.