Clara Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

Best on the subject of discovering intelligent life in the universe since "Contact"

• Sep 23, 2019

Surprisingly good and thought provoking movie. Very well acted and produced. Highly recommend.

• Sep 03, 2019

Since rogue one2016 the best film of 2018

Since rogue one2016 the best film of 2018

• Jul 28, 2019

brilliance with a little love

brilliance with a little love

• Jun 11, 2019

This is one of the best movies I've seen in a long long time. Its a cross between Interstellar, The Fountain, and Contact; all having huge stars to their backing. But these two actors totally kill it. Good soundtrack, great story, great acting. No one has seen this because the caption is poorly written. It should say: The only thing left for a grieving scientist is to unravel the meaning of the unknown and all that is left for a wounded artist is to tie the world back together again and when they connect to each other they make a discovery that may touch a part of you, once forgotten.

• May 31, 2019

I think was a great movie, personally I LOVE the way everything connected even if is not real or whatever

• May 27, 2019

Wow, I loved this movie!!! Great mix of realistic science based fiction (in the footsteps of The Martian or Contact) with a great love story mixed in. The acting was superb. Instant classic.

• May 25, 2019

A story of real hope

A story of real hope

• May 24, 2019

I really don't know what to think about this film. As an astronomer, I really appreciate that, at least for the first 2/3 of the film, the science is both detailed and mostly accurate. Unfortunately, it does go a bit off the rails when the 'big discovery' is made. However, the worst part of the film is the main character. We're supposed to see him as some misunderstood genius, but really he comes across as a self-centred, workaholic. It's incredibly rare for someone to get suspended from a postdoc position. He's clearly not an easy man to work with. Again borne out by the difficulty he has in convincing anyone to follow-up his habitable planet candidate - most telescope directors would jump at the chance to give someone time for that.

• May 17, 2019

Excellent Movie, a must see!

Excellent Movie, a must see!