Clara et moi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Clara et moi Reviews

May 17, 2014
The film has it's weak points, but the complexities of the characters were nicely developed and it surprisingly did not fall into the triteness that typically plagues romance/drama movies. The temporal quality of their romance was a critical element, and I thought it brought out the conflicts of the characters well.
March 18, 2014
only one note : girls sud fuck french because they are truly lovers!!! LOLs
January 19, 2011
One of my favorite french love films - simply beautiful & sweet.
December 21, 2009
Julie Gayet?正!!身???好!!??????????????~
PantaOz
December 12, 2009
Antoine has what every young single man could wish: a promising career, true and loyal friends, and an apartment of his own. However, he's a lonely man, until he meets Clara, a beautiful and exciting woman, and deeply falls in love with her. All his loneliness turns into joy... but then he finds out that Clara has got HIV.

Drama with a twist... Lovely to watch!
November 20, 2009
I like it! in Chinese the movie's name is "Love just start when you make a turn"
July 1, 2009
Un film romantique français. J'aime la voix de Julien Boisselier ;-)
January 23, 2009
you could try to see the leading man as complex, conflicted or ... just someone you want to smack. in the end, the smacking won. clara however is divine (can i have THAT haircut?). the AIDS storyline seems strangely dated. a fair enough way to while away an hour and a half (so long as you can fastforward through the musical numbers - what were they thinking?)
½ October 5, 2008
I finally seeing this film with eng subtitle recently. As good as soundtrack,
September 17, 2008
Quite liked the movie...good story...quite sensitive and sensible at the same time..still wonder what i would've done if i was either of them
½ April 10, 2008
not much here. the story is passe' the direction unimaginative and the leading man, unconvincing and unlikeable. only gets points for being french, which lets face it, makes any film better than it would be oterwise
½ March 6, 2008
I enjoyed this movie. Falls into the category of movies to think about. Antoine and Clara fall in love. But can their love survive a major blow?

I found the movie dragged a bit. Reading the English translation for French poetry can't be the same thing as understanding it in French.
½ February 20, 2008
This film was sweet enough, but seemed to lack direction and purpose. On top of which, the guy is a complete deadbeat.
½ January 28, 2008
J'adore les acteurs, l'histoire, et finalement c'est plein d'optimisme
January 12, 2008
This sounds a reverse gender version of Jeanne and Perfect Guy.
November 17, 2007
because my wife cried
November 4, 2007
C'est le film à voir! Surtout pour la scène de leur rencontre!!!!!!
October 22, 2007
Excellente BO, film sensible , extrement bien réalisé.
un film trop méconnu
September 28, 2007
Vu il y a longtemps mais il m'a laissé un excellent souvenir et une mélancolie profonde...
Les acteurs sont parfaits, les réactions soient criantes de réalisme, soit juste rêvées comme il faut... Et la fin sonne juste, en évitant les écueils d'un sujet aussi lourd (aussi bien dans la noirceur que dans l'happy end).
September 28, 2007
I love the songs in this movie!